Thursday, June 27, 2024

Updates!

 Life just gets away and I keep forgetting to update this blog.

Sometimes honestly I forget I even have it!

Hubby and I did celebrate our 19th anniversary this last V-day.

We are coming up on 20 years since we have known one another in a couple of months (5 months after that is when he drove 14hrs to see me and pop the question)

We just been so busy between the gym, work, video games, our kitties and everything else all these years.

Its just been happy and fun and just great =)

Trying to decide what I wanna do for our 20th next year!

Hope whoever is still watching/reading this blog your all well

I will try to update more.

Here is a bunch of my recent coloring as well, I've colored 100s and 100s maybe even close if not over 1000 of images since I started coloring again in 2020, and finished over a dozen books.

enjoy!









No comments: