Friday, July 14, 2006

TAKE THE QUIZ!

KoRn KwiZ
Favorite KoRn Member?::Jonathan Davis... He's A GOD!
Favorite KoRn Song?::Does all of them count??
Favorite KoRn Album?::Again, does all of them count??
Ever been to a KoRn Show?::YEP.. 2002 MI !!! Was going to go next month too but the car broke so no money now ;_;
If so How good was it?!::AWESOME! I didn't wanna leave!
Did you meet any KoRn memmbers?::Sadly No *cries*
Who did they play with?::Deadsy, Puddle of Mudd
Which Album cover do you like best?::All of em are awesome I can't choose.
What song off Self Tiltled do you like best?::Again I can't choose I love em all!
What song off Life Is Peachy do you like best?::Again..... I can't choose Dang it!
What song off Follow The Leader do you like best?::*ugh* ur making me mad! I can't choose!
What song off Issues do you like best?::*sigh* I give up........
What song off Untouchables do you like best?::*whistles, and points above*
What song off Take A Look In The Mirror do you like best?::Okay thats it!! *smashes the pc*
Munky or Head?::*giggle* This could be a perverted question... JOKING! I love em both!
Whos the sexyest KoRn memmber?::There all sexy but if i had to choose just one.......... JON DAVIS!!
Who are you most like in KoRn?::Jon Davis
If you were in KoRn what would you play?::Drums!! But maybe a little of everything if i could ^_^
If you met Jonathan Davis what would you do or say to him!?::Id thank him, because KoRn's music helped me though the tuff times in my teens when I thought everything was MY Fault for what my parents did (I have a past similar to Jon's)
Who do you dress most like in KoRn?::I used to dress like Jon
Do you have any KoRn Shirts?::yes
If so how many?::one but i want more! I got it at the concert back in 2002, i did have more but i don't know where they went!
How many KoRm Posters On your wall?::I had a few but im remodeling and stuff
If youve seen KoRn how many times?::sadly once *Cries and tosses a fit*
Would you rather have K-7,K-5 or a Tama Set?::A What?
If you could do one person in KoRn Who would it be?::JON!
How many hours a day do you listen to KoRn?::All depends, but i listen to them all the time.......
How Many KoRn albums do you own?::All of them ... wait no Im missing the newest one..... *SREAMS AND FAINTS*
What other bands like KoRn do you like?::KoRn
Are you mildly Obsessed?::No more like grande obsessed
Do you where old school A.D.I.D.A.S?::*giggle*
Do you spell KoRm with a backwards R?::YEP!
Do you scratch KoRn into desks and spraypaint it on walls?!::I used too
When KoRn Comes on the Radio do you blast it?!::YEP!
Does your mom like KoRn?::I don't talk to my mom......
Do any of you Screennames have "KoRn"in them?::Yep
What KoRn song gets stuck in your head?::usually all of them at one point of the day.. but right now.... LIAR
Whats the last KoRn song youve listened to?::LIAR
When did you get into KoRn?::Back in like 1993/1994
Do you Believe KoRn is one of the greatest bands ever?::YES!
First KoRn Song you ever herd?::Blind
Older KoRn or Newer KoRn?::Both
dredlocks or braids?::Dreds *drool*
Favorite KoRn video?::AGAIN! I have to figgen choose??
How Does KoRn make you feel?::Great and full of energy!
What KoRn song touches you most?::Daddy
Are you a KoRn Freak or a KoRn Fagget? or both?::KoRn Freak!
Favorite KoRn Song with Bagpipes?::Shoots and Ladders
Do you know Where KoRn's from?::Yep, Bakersfield California!
Does KoRn Music make you wanna have sex or beat the fuck out of someone?::Both!
Favorite KoRn song to Mosh to?::Quite a few accually
Do you like KoRn more than this quiz?:FUCK YA!
Take this survey Find more surveys
You've been totally Bzoink*d

No comments: