Tuesday, December 27, 2005
You are Sailor Moon!
You are the main character,
the one who everyone pays attention to whether
you want them to or not. You're
self-sacrificing, and you probably believe in
the power of love. While you have a occassional
"blonde" moment, you really are sweet
and well-meaning underneath it all. Your really
can be mature...when the situation calls for
it. You cons include your tendency to space out
and lots of people make anti-sites about you.
Ah well, you can't have it all. As long as you
have great friends to support you...and
Mamo-chan, of course. You can surprise new fan
bases with your amazing heart and you really
can save the world once you set your mind to
it. Anyone could love you given half the
Which Sailor Senshi ARE You?
brought to you by Quizilla
Which Sailor Moon Character Are You?
brought to you by Quizilla
Which Sailor Scout are you?
The Anime Friendship Quiz
Hosted by theOtaku.com: Anime. Done right.
You are a plain girl!
You are the average, pink loving, boy crazed doll
face. You don't possess any special powers
(other then girly ones).
lyrics: "last nigth I saw that beauty queen
watched her paint her face on, I want to be
that magazine that she bases life on"
Which elemental fantasy creature are you? ~~AWESOME PICS~~
brought to you by Quizilla
Monday, December 26, 2005
You want a Beautiful love, soft
but passionate. You are probably very old
fashioned and polite. You can't stand rude
people, wolf whistles are to you only
dis-respective and immature. You love nature
and everything beautiful in life. You will fall
for a guy that makes you forget about the rest
of the world.
What Love are you Fated for? ~AWESOME anime pics!~
brought to you by Quizilla
Saturday, December 24, 2005
Due to the overwhelming current population of the earth, my contract was renegotiated by North American Fairies and Elves Local 209. As part of the new and better contract, I also get longer breaks for milk and cookies so keep that in mind
However, I'm certain that your children will be in good hands with your local replacement, who happens to be my third cousin, Bubba Claus. His side of the family is from the South Pole. He shares my goal of delivering toys to all the good boys and girls; however, there are a few differences between us.
Differences such as:
1. There is no danger of the Grinch stealing your presents from Bubba Claus. He has a gun rack on his sleigh and a bumper sticker that reads:
"These toys insured by Smith and Wesson."
2. Instead of milk and cookies, Bubba Claus prefers that children leave RC cola and pork rinds (or a moon pie) on the fireplace. And Bubba doesn't smoke a pipe. He dips a little snuff, so please have an empty spit can handy.
3. Bubba Claus' sleigh is pulled by floppy-eared, flyin' coon dogs instead of reindeer. I made the mistake of loaning him a couple of my reindeer one time, and Blitzen's head now overlooks Bubba's fireplace.
4. You won't hear "On Comet, on Cupid, on Donner, and Blitzen..." when Bubba Claus arrives.. Instead, you'll hear, "On Earnhardt, on Andretti, on Elliott and Petty."
5. "Ho, Ho, Ho" has been replaced by "Yee Haw" And you also are likely to hear Bubba's elves respond, "I her'd dat"
6. As required by Southern highway laws, Bubba Claus' sleigh does have a Yosemite Sam safety triangle on the back with the words "Back Off."
7. The usual Christmas movie classics such as "Miracle on 34th Street" and "It's a Wonderful Life" will not be shown in your negotiated viewing area. Instead, you'll see "Boss Hogg Saves Christmas" and "Smokey and the Bandit IV" featuring Burt Reynolds as Bubba Claus and dozens of state patrol cars crashing into each other.
8. Bubba Claus doesn't wear a belt. If I were you, I'd make sure you,the wife, and the kids turn the other way when he bends over to put presents under the tree.
Friday, December 23, 2005
You're the color blue. You have the three c's in
life--you're cool, caring and confident.
Trustworthy and honest, people are naturally
attracted to you. You're unusually optimistic,
but that makes life all the better. You're an
imaginative person who loves sleeping and
dreaming. Hard-working and determined, you
excell in school. You're everybody's favorite,
and this is because you have this undefined
richness in your personality and attitude.
Mild-tempered and stable. Not to mention very
intelligent. Along with the fact that you're
conservative, you're worried about the
environment. So basically, you're a generous,
dependable and devoted--just the kind of person
everybody needs. Wouldn't it be great if
everybody in the world were like you?
What color are you? (Amazingly detailed & accurate--with pics!)
brought to you by Quizilla
Friday, December 16, 2005
Today is Friday!
Joel went back to work today after a couple days off..
I also went to his work and applied there for a job. Handed in my application and got asked for a interview right on the spot for next week! Which is sweet! I can't wait!
If I do get this job I can pay my one card off A.S.A.P! Then we can save some money and I will work right up until I get pregnet then I will probably keep working while I am that way to save moneys !! Also that way we can get saving for a trip back up to Canada as well as soon as Joel can get time off work. Not right now though because lots of overtime because of the holidays.. Don't worries Slayer Monkey Bum! We will come and get you as soon as we can !! Just can't right now because Daddy Joel gotta work but soon enough
We also been playing alot of Everquest II latley crafting and leveling up and gathering supplies for our toons.
I just got done doing the dishes, cleaning the kitchen, cleaning the living room, bedroom, laundry, and you name it.. it's done !! hehe
Joel and I just celebrated our 10 month wedding anniversary on this past wed! Wow time is just flying and everything is getting settled into place slowly but its all coming together nice.. I am so looking forward to years and years to come.. Im so happy ! and so lucky! When we are old and gray we where thinking .. where we should retire.. we don't know yet .. hehe we are still thinking about it =oP Right now lets get though what we need to get though save money and start a BIG HAPPY FAMILY! We would like 4 kids if we can but Joel keeps saying more more more lol i told him he is crazy but we will see.. Im the one thats gotta go though the pain!!
Well time to sign off for now!
Time to go craft some food on Everquest II !
Tuesday, December 13, 2005
It is so easy to be negative about past mistakes and unhappiness and blame others. Our past is a series of lessons that help us become better people by our mistakes or seeing others mistakes and not doing them. Relationships we entered, stayed in, or ended taught us necessary lessons.
How some of us have emerged from the most painful circumstances with strong insights about who we are and what we want. Our mistakes... Are necessary. The frustrations, failures, and often times attempts at growth and progress? Necessary too. All the steps we take on the way, we learn. We went through everything because we need to, this is what makes us who we are today.
As I always say everything happens for a reason. Nothing happens by good or bad luck its all for a reason. Without these events in life, life would be like a smoothly paved, straight, flat road to nowhere or no one. If someone hurts you, betrays you , or breaks you heart, forgive them. For they have helped you learn about trust and the importance of being cautious to who you open your heart to.
If someone loves you, love them back unconditionally, not only because they love you, but because they are teaching you to love and opening your heart and eyes to things you would have never seen or felt without them.
Make every day count. Appreciate every moment and take from it everything that you possibly can, for you may never be able to experience it again.
Talk to people you have never talked to before, and actually listen. Believe in yourself, for if you don't believe in yourself, no one else will believe in you either.
You can make of your life anything you wish. Create your own life and then go out and live it. Take the chances in life and make the best of it.
Love the person you are with or want to be with, take one day at a time and live it the best you can thats all you can do. Make yourself and the person your with happy, don't be someone your not. Show everyone you know and the world that you can be the best. Don't let anyone get you down, you are you and thats what makes people look up to you and happy to be around you.
I could go on and on but I will end here for now.
Have a great day!
2. Crispy Crunch, Coffee Crisp
3. The size of our footballs fields and one less down
4. Baseball is Canadian
5. Lacrosse is Canadian
6. Hockey is Canadian
7. Basketball is Canadian
8. Apple pie is Canadian
9. Mr. Dress-up kicks Mr. Rogers ass
10. Tim Hortons kicks Krispy Kreme's ass
11. In the war of 1812, started by America, Canadians pushed the Americans back...past their 'White House'. Then we burned it...and most of Washington, under the command of William Lyon MaKenzie King who was insane and hammered all the time. We got bored because they ran away, so we came home and partied...Go figure..
12. Canada has the largest French population that never surrendered to Germany.
13. We have the largest English population that never ever surrendered or withdrew during any war to anyone. anywhere. EVER.
14. Our civil war was fought in a bar and it lasted a little over an hour.
15. The only person who was arrested in our civil war was an American mercenary, who slept in and missed the whole thing... but showed up just in time to get caught.
16. We knew plaid was cool far before Seattle caught on.
17. The Hudsons Bay Company once owned over 10% of the earth's surface and is still around as the worlds oldest company.
18. The average dog sled team can kill and devour a full grown human in under 3 minutes.
19. We still know what to do with all the parts of a buffalo.
20. We invented ski-doos, jet-skis, velcro, zippers, insulin, penicillin, zambonis, the telephone and short wave radios that save countless lives each year.
21. We ALL have frozen our tongues to something metal and lived to tell about it.
22. A Canadian invented Superman.
23. We have coloured money.
24. Our beer advertisments kick ass
BUT MOST IMPORTANT!
25. The handles on our beer cases are big enough to fit your hands with mitts on. OOOoohhhhh Canada!!
oh yeah... and our elections only take one day.
Wednesday, December 07, 2005
"Dear Lord: I go to work every day and put in 8 hours while my wife merely stays at home.I want her to know what I go through, so please allow her body to switch with mine for a day. Amen.
God, in his infinite wisdom, granted the man's wish. The next morning, sure enough, the man awoke as a woman. He arose, cooked breakfast for his mate, awakened the kids, set out their school clothes, fed them breakfast, packed their lunches, drove them to school, came home and picked up the dry cleaning, took it to the cleaners and stopped at the bank to make a deposit, went grocery shopping, then drove home to put away the groceries, paid the bills and balanced the chequebook. He cleaned the cat's litter box and bathed the dog. Then it was already 1 P.M. and he hurried to make the beds, do the laundry, vacuum, dust, and sweep and mop the kitchen
Ran to the school to pick up the kids and got into an argument with them on the way home. Set out milk and cookies and got the kids organized to do their homework, then set up the ironing board and watched TV while he did the ironing.
At 4:30 he began peeling potatoes and washing vegetables for salad, breaded the pork chops and snapped fresh beans for supper.
After supper, he cleaned the kitchen, ran the dishwasher, folded laundry, bathed the kids, and put them to bed. At 9 P.M. he was exhausted and, though his daily chores weren't finished, he went to bed where he was expected to make love, which he managed to get through without complaint.
The next morning, he awoke and immediately knelt by the bed and said: Lord, I don't know what I was thinking. I was so wrong to envy my wife's being able to stay home all day. Please, oh please, let us trade back."
The Lord, in his infinite wisdom, replied:"My son, I feel you have learned your lesson and I will be happy to change things back to the way they were."
You'll just have to wait nine months, though. You got pregnant last night."
Sunday, December 04, 2005
02. Tying the legs together keeps the inside moist.
03. It's Cool Whip time!
04. If I don't undo my pants, I'll burst!
05. That's one terrific spread!
06. That's the biggest one I've ever seen
07. Are you ready for seconds yet?
08. It's a little dry, do you still want to eat it?
09. Just wait your turn, you'll get some!
10. Don't play with your meat.
11. Just spread the legs open and stuff it in.
12. Do you think you'll be able to handle all these people at once?
13. I didn't expect everyone to come at once!
14. You still have a little bit on your chin.
15. How long will it take after you stick it in?
16. You'll know it's ready when it pops up.
17. Wow, I didn't think I could handle all of that!