Saturday, December 31, 2011
Goodbye 2011, so many great new friends, so many great times with hubby, family & friends, so many things we wanted/needed and got what we could, the ups and downs the year gave us but we managed to make it though, and we thank god for letting us live another wonderful year with our loved ones & we look forward to next year and many more years after that <3 :)
Thursday, December 29, 2011
Wednesday, December 21, 2011
This advice was passed along to me from a counselor; it was great to hear so I wanted to share it.
If a man wants you, nothing can keep him away.
If he doesn’t want you, nothing can make him stay.
Stop making excuses for a man and his behavior.
Allow your intuition (or spirit) to save you from heartache.
Stop trying to change yourselves for a relationship that’s not meant to be.
Slower is better.
Never live your life for a man before you find what makes you truly happy.
If a relationship ends because the man was not treating you as you deserve
then heck no, you can’t "be friends."
A friend wouldn’t mistreat a friend.
Don’t settle. If you feel like he is stringing you along, then he probably is.
Don’t stay because you think "it will get better." You’ll be mad at yourself
a year later for staying when things are not better.
The only person you can control in a relationship is you.
Avoid men who’ve got a bunch of children by a bunch of different women.
He didn’t marry them when he got them pregnant,
Why would he treat you any differently?
Always have your own set of friends separate from his.
Maintain boundaries in how a guy treats you.
If something bothers you, speak up.
Never let a man know everything. He will use it against you later.
You cannot change a man’s behavior. Change comes from within.
Don’t EVER make him feel he is more important than you are...even if he has
more education or in a better job. Do not make him into a quasi-god.
He is a man, nothing more nothing less.
Never let a man define who you are.
Never borrow someone else’s man.
Oh Lord! If he cheated with you, he’ll cheat on you.
A man will only treat you the way you allow him to treat you.
All men are not dogs.
You should not be the one doing all the bending...compromise is a two-way street.
You need time to heal between relationships...There is nothing cute about baggage. Deal with your issues before pursuing a new relationship.
You should never look for someone to complete you. A relationship consists
of two whole individuals. Look for someone complimentary, not supplementary.
Dating is fun; even if he doesn’t turn out to be Mr. Right.
Make him miss you sometimes. When a man always know where you are, and you’re
always readily available to him—he takes it for granted.
Don’t fully commit to a man who doesn’t give you everything that you need.
Keep him in your radar but get to know others.
Share this with other ladies.
You’ll make someone smile, another rethink her choices, and another woman prepare.
They say it takes a minute to find a special person, an hour to appreciate
them, a day to love them, and an entire lifetime to forget them.
Tuesday, December 20, 2011
Personally my childhood was awesome when i lived with my grandparents I moved around so much after I left living with them, the crap I was moved though all those years made me strong and made me the person I am today along with my grandparents love & guidance and now life is great, I have a wonderful hubby who loves me and makes me his world as I do for him and I have my grandparents to thank for helping me become who I am & now they they passed my hubby & his family that keeps me going, as well as the thought of expanding our family & so much more, I mean we have our moments what couple doesn't, All I know my grandparents who I am proud to call my mom & dad are looking down on me proudly and this makes me even more happy ! =)
Our 7yr anniversary is coming up this new year with many more to follow & I have to say I am happy & excited all at the same time!
Saturday, December 17, 2011
Well yesterday my brother in law Eric married his gf who is now his wife Emily! We went to lunch and had a grand old time, so big congratz to them! Hubby & I got the sign as the witness' so that's always fun too!
Other then that we had some new neighbors that moved in next door that is now getting to be good friends, they moved here from California! The wife is into all the samethings I am, painting, walking etc etc which is awesome! ~ We went for a walk tonight with her daughter since both our hubbys work and we both stay home we will be spending a lot of time together and the guys get along awesomely great also with things in common! ~ so thats another plus plus! ~ We will be having them over for dinner Monday night when hubby starts his 4 day off stretch! I am totally excited!
I have been so thankful & blessed for lots of things this year and I know hubby has too, now if we can just get pregnant that would be totally awesome exp since my new friend next door is in her beginning 2nd trimester for her pregnancy =)
Guess time will tell! =)
I hope everyones ready for the holidays!
Monday, December 12, 2011
Friday started with Hubby & I's night to celebrate he made me a Steak dinner with Cauliflower & Cheese & mashed taters with cheesecake for dessert & some of my fav Canadian beer one for me one for him, was totally awesome, we finished up the evening with a buncha movies!
Saturday my father in law came by & brought me what his wife & him got me a cozy scarf, glove & hat set for the winter =) We visited for a little bit then after he left we went to Mama Robin's to bring by there Christmas gifts since hubby works on Christmas weekend then came home & relaxed with movies for the rest of the night & reading comics =)
Sunday ~ I Woke up & went to get my hair cut with Eric & his soon to be wifey Emily (Emily was the one getting her hair done with me lol) & had lunch @ Subway!
Then got home & got ready to head to my sister Maaleka's house, we got there we had pizza, drinks & cake but most of all more awesome company with family :) ♥ We chatted & ate & watched a movie it was awesome fun!
It was a awesome birthday weekend that started on Friday thanks so much ♥ I am so blessed & thankful to have so many wonderful family/friends in my life ♥ :)
Now we been running on maybe 2hrs sleep lol, we took a nap when we got home woke up hubbys back passed out on the couch, think Ill be kicking back in my chair and dozing off too still tired lol
Thursday, December 01, 2011
Done, gone, dusted, wasted....
I just wanna get back on track, want someone to walk/workout with something, but not feeling it.... if I had a buddy I would, wish hubby would join me, maybe him losing a little would help us & our activity/energy level to get outta the house and do stuff on his day off and go for walks or something
Another thing that's getting me down as of late, im happy for my friends don't get me wrong but almost another dozen of my friends have popped up preggers, which been trying almost a year now and I am getting so frustrated, I do love my life the way it is being able to hang out with hubby do what we do together and with our friends, I know stress isn't good when it comes to trying but sometimes I can't help it, I been waiting SO LONG for this moment and it seems like its taking FOREVER
I hoping this is just a phase for everything =/
On another note just got done getting Hubby's Christmas gifts, hope he likes them
One of my artz I made for hubby & I's comic book shop, he loves it & is gonna hang it in the store =)
Saturday, November 26, 2011
It's been just over a year since we been in our new house, we are both loving it very much, things between hubby & I also been wonderful. One thing we are both thankful for well 2!
In January of this year we where told we can start a family I lost over 100lbs & been going good and so has hubby, no luck yet but we are hoping very soon ! =)
Other then that we been having a ton of fun spending time together going to comic book shops, working on things around the house, watching a lot of movies, now that he went from 10 to 12hr days hes home a lot more which means more time together & more time with our close friends! Which is other things we are thankful for!
Couple weeks ago I had 2 ER visits first was for mother nature coming late by a week then having some issues thankfully it wasn't a miscarriage but my doc said could be my body just skipped a cycle that month and forced itself to have one which caused a lot of pain, but they ran biopsy's to be sure and they came back OK, the second one was for a double ear infection that was causing so much pain it was making the side of my face go numb. But thank the lord those things are all better now, another thankful thing! =)
My 30th birthday is coming up I already got my gifts from hubby (a dishwasher) and my mother in law (mug that reads "cat lover", baby book of 100,000 baby names, and a angel necklace with my birthstone) Which was very cool!
I am thankful and I know hubby is too, we talked about it the other day being thankful for one another and how amazing our life has been so far, and we can't wait for many more years to come on top of things, sure we have ups and downs but its usually over stupid little things, but we take the good with the bad and the bad with the good!
We where even talking about in our next life doing this all over again just making sure we live close by one another and not 1200 miles away from one another and in another country lol
I love my hubby with all my heart and so thankful & blessed to have him in my life, hes the most wonderful man ever and even when I say/do hurtful things I really don't mean it, I just hope he can continue to forgive me for my silliness and stubbornness, cause I sure know hes just the same, reason a lot of people and friends say
'My word you guys are so much a like it's crazy only thing that separates you two is your male/female difference'
Sorry but its true, but hey gets us knowing what one another is thinking so we don't have to say anything most times we just say, LETS GO! lol
I thank god everyday for giving me such a wonderful man and life and life with him I would be lost other wise. I believe he is my soul mate and one true love, and yes I believe in that kinda mushy stuff =P
Monday, November 14, 2011
I am really not shocked though hes been wrong many times before, only god knows!
All I have to say is I am thankful & Blessed for many things & people in my life and I thank the lord everyday shows that you shouldn't believe everything you hear =)
Friday, November 11, 2011
Wednesday, November 09, 2011
Couple Married 72 Years Dies Holding Hands - Des Moines News Story - KCCI Des Moines
Thursday, November 03, 2011
Sunday, October 30, 2011
Tuesday, October 11, 2011
Sunday, September 11, 2011
IN MEMORY OF ALL WE LOST, THE 10TH ANNIVERSARY OF 9/11- STATISTICS: Times of impact: 8:46 a.m. and 9:02 a.m. Time the burning towers stood: 56 minutes and 102 minutes. Time they took to fall: 12 seconds. 2819 dead from 115 different nations. 343 Fireman/paramedics, 23 NYPD, 37 Port Authority officers.
10 years ago today I was still living in Canada & I was living with my bf at the time & his parents, I woke up to get ready for work I thought he was watching a movie on tv being half asleep I asked which one he then filled me in on what was going on, I send my Love & support to all the families out there who lost loved ones 10yrs ago & I thank all the men & women who fight for our freedom everyday, I been living in the USA almost 7yrs & I ♥ this country & people with all my ♥
\ 9/11 AMERICA \
/▌God Bless Our Troops ♥
now i lay me down to sleep..one less terrorist this world does keep..with all my heart i give my thanks..to those in uniform..regardless of ranks..you serve our country and serve it well..with humble hearts your stories tell.so as i rest my weary eyes..while freedom rings..our flag still flies.you give your all do what you must..with god with live and god we trust...
Monday, August 29, 2011
Tuesday, August 16, 2011
Friday, July 29, 2011
Be very careful when you make a woman cry, because God counts her tears. The woman came from a man's rib. Not from his feet to be walked on. Not from his head, for him to be superior. But from his side, to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. Ladies, pass the word, if you agree!!! And guys, if you believe this also , pass it along!!
Sunday, July 24, 2011
Thursday, July 14, 2011
You Can't Expect Me To Choose...
You can't expect me to choose, my best friend or my husband
You can't expect me to choose, my husband or my best friend
You can't expect me to choose, when my best friend is my husband
You can't expect me to choose, when my husband is my best friend
We been though to much together to toss it all away
My best friend is my husband and here I intend to stay
Saturday, July 09, 2011
Thursday, July 07, 2011
Friday, June 24, 2011
Friday, June 17, 2011
Thursday, June 16, 2011
Tuesday, May 24, 2011
Monday, May 23, 2011
Saturday, May 21, 2011
Monday, May 16, 2011
A guide to slim snacking Beat office candy cravings 10-calorie snacks Eat and stay satisfied Upgrade your diet Eat to beat fat genes Healthy TV snacks Your snacks by the numbers Healthy vending machine snacks Avoid beverage diet sabotage Eat your breakfast and drop pounds How healthy are energy drinks? Chose diet-friendly snacks, How smart is your favorite snack?
5 olives (any kind) (45 calories)
1 small Martin's pretzel (50 calories)
2 oz Applegate Honey and Maple Turkey Breast wrapped around 2 bread-and-butter pickles (80 calories)
1/4 cup hummus, 3 carrot sticks (80 calories)
1 Laughing Cow Light Swiss Original wedge, 3 pieces Kavli Crispy Thin (85 calories)
One 1-oz package tuna jerky (90 calories)
1 oz buffalo mozzarella, 1/2 cup cherry or grape tomatoes (94 calories)
1 bag Baked! Cheetos 100 Calorie Mini Bites (100 calories)
15 Eden's Nori Maki Crackers rice crackers (110 calories)
1 cup unshelled edamame (120 calories)
50 Eden's Vegetable Chips (130 calories)
One 1-oz package of Planters NUT-trition almonds (130 calories)
1/4 cup Trader Joe's Chili con Queso, 18 baked tortilla chips (140 calories)
1/2 cup pumpkin seeds in shell (143 calories)
2 pieces (30 grams) prosciutto, 4 dried figs (154 calories)
1 Subway Turkey Breast Wrap (190 calories)
1 package Original Apple Nature Valley Fruit Crisps (50 calories)
1 packet O'Coco's Mocha cookies (90 calories)
1 Jelly Belly 100-calorie pack (100 calories)
One 100-calorie pack Trader Joe's Chocolate Graham Toucan Cookies (100 calories)
One 100-calorie Balance Bar (100 calories)
1 Starbucks Mocha Frappuccino bar (120 calories)
1 package Back to Nature Honey Graham Sticks (120 calories)
1/2 banana rolled in 1 tbsp frozen semisweet chocolate chips (123 calories)
2 tbsp Better 'n Peanut Butter, 4 stalks celery (124 calories)
1 bag Orville Redenbacher's Smart Pop Butter Mini Bags topped with a spritz of butter spray and 1 tsp sugar (126 calories)
24 Annie's Chocolate Chip Bunny Graham cookies (140 calories)
Half of a 1.08-oz container of M&M's Minis mixed with 1/3 cup lowfat granola
1 McDonald's Fruit 'n Yogurt Parfait (160 calories)
1 container Fage Greek Total 2% fat yogurt, 2 tsp honey (173 calories)
Friday, May 13, 2011
Quote: EW says there’s no official reason why the show was passed over but that “scuttlebutt reveals the pilot earned mixed reviews at test screenings. And then there was all the online blow back – which seemed to de-emphasize the patriotism and play up the comic’s Greek mythology. Ultimately, the wardrobe department went back to the drawing board but that didn’t seem to save the project.”
All comic geeks could of told you that you guys where way off on the costume (boots are suppose to be red and where is the bikini bottom, if she didn't wanna wear it find a actress who would have), if your gonna make a show make it right, be honest I would of just liked to see the show to see how well you guys where gonna do, with the story line even tho the costume was way off and it sucked story line might of made up for it, would of been nice to see some newer shows on NBC instead of the same stuff over and over oh well there loss even tho its disappointing ..
Tuesday, May 10, 2011
Much like Y2K, 2012 has been analyzed and the science of the end of the Earth thoroughly studied. Contrary to some of the common beliefs out there, the science behind the end of the world quickly unravels when pinned down to the 2012 timeline. Below, NASA Scientists answer several questions that we're frequently asked regarding 2012.
Question (Q): Are there any threats to the Earth in 2012? Many Internet websites say the world will end in December 2012.
Answer (A): Nothing bad will happen to the Earth in 2012. Our planet has been getting along just fine for more than 4 billion years, and credible scientists worldwide know of no threat associated with 2012.
Q: What is the origin of the prediction that the world will end in 2012?
A: The story started with claims that Nibiru, a supposed planet discovered by the Sumerians, is headed toward Earth. This catastrophe was initially predicted for May 2003, but when nothing happened the doomsday date was moved forward to December 2012. Then these two fables were linked to the end of one of the cycles in the ancient Mayan calendar at the winter solstice in 2012 -- hence the predicted doomsday date of December 21, 2012.
Q: Does the Mayan calendar end in December 2012?
A: Just as the calendar you have on your kitchen wall does not cease to exist after December 31, the Mayan calendar does not cease to exist on December 21, 2012. This date is the end of the Mayan long-count period but then -- just as your calendar begins again on January 1 -- another long-count period begins for the Mayan calendar.
Q: Could phenomena occur where planets align in a way that impacts Earth?
A: There are no planetary alignments in the next few decades, Earth will not cross the galactic plane in 2012, and even if these alignments were to occur, their effects on the Earth would be negligible. Each December the Earth and sun align with the approximate center of the Milky Way Galaxy but that is an annual event of no consequence.
"There apparently is a great deal of interest in celestial bodies, and their locations and trajectories at the end of the calendar year 2012. Now, I for one love a good book or movie as much as the next guy. But the stuff flying around through cyberspace, TV and the movies is not based on science. There is even a fake NASA news release out there..."
- Don Yeomans, NASA senior research scientist
Q: Is there a planet or brown dwarf called Nibiru or Planet X or Eris that is approaching the Earth and threatening our planet with widespread destruction?
A: Nibiru and other stories about wayward planets are an Internet hoax. There is no factual basis for these claims. If Nibiru or Planet X were real and headed for an encounter with the Earth in 2012, astronomers would have been tracking it for at least the past decade, and it would be visible by now to the naked eye. Obviously, it does not exist. Eris is real, but it is a dwarf planet similar to Pluto that will remain in the outer solar system; the closest it can come to Earth is about 4 billion miles.
Q: What is the polar shift theory? Is it true that the earth’s crust does a 180-degree rotation around the core in a matter of days if not hours?
A: A reversal in the rotation of Earth is impossible. There are slow movements of the continents (for example Antarctica was near the equator hundreds of millions of years ago), but that is irrelevant to claims of reversal of the rotational poles. However, many of the disaster websites pull a bait-and-shift to fool people. They claim a relationship between the rotation and the magnetic polarity of Earth, which does change irregularly, with a magnetic reversal taking place every 400,000 years on average. As far as we know, such a magnetic reversal doesn’t cause any harm to life on Earth. A magnetic reversal is very unlikely to happen in the next few millennia, anyway.
The Blue Marble: Next GenerationEarth, as seen in the Blue Marble: Next Generation collection of images, showing the color of the planet's surface in high resolution. This image shows South America from September 2004.
Q: Is the Earth in danger of being hit by a meteor in 2012?
A: The Earth has always been subject to impacts by comets and asteroids, although big hits are very rare. The last big impact was 65 million years ago, and that led to the extinction of the dinosaurs. Today NASA astronomers are carrying out a survey called the Spaceguard Survey to find any large near-Earth asteroids long before they hit. We have already determined that there are no threatening asteroids as large as the one that killed the dinosaurs. All this work is done openly with the discoveries posted every day on the NASA NEO Program Office website, so you can see for yourself that nothing is predicted to hit in 2012.
Q: How do NASA scientists feel about claims of pending doomsday?
A: For any claims of disaster or dramatic changes in 2012, where is the science? Where is the evidence? There is none, and for all the fictional assertions, whether they are made in books, movies, documentaries or over the Internet, we cannot change that simple fact. There is no credible evidence for any of the assertions made in support of unusual events taking place in December 2012.
Q: Is there a danger from giant solar storms predicted for 2012?
A: Solar activity has a regular cycle, with peaks approximately every 11 years. Near these activity peaks, solar flares can cause some interruption of satellite communications, although engineers are learning how to build electronics that are protected against most solar storms. But there is no special risk associated with 2012. The next solar maximum will occur in the 2012-2014 time frame and is predicted to be an average solar cycle, no different than previous cycles throughout history.
Friday, April 29, 2011
Thursday, April 28, 2011
Saturday, April 23, 2011
Wednesday, April 20, 2011
Tuesday, April 19, 2011
The actress first played Sarah Jane in 1973 and returned to the part on numerous occasions, becoming a favorite of Doctor Who fans. Starting in 2007, Sladen starred in a spin-off show, The Sarah Jane Adventures.
In the BBC statement, current Doctor Who head writer and exec producer Steven Moffat pays tribute to the actress. “’Never meet your heroes’ wise people say,” Moffat is quoted as saying. “They weren’t thinking of Lis Sladen. Sarah Jane Smith was everybody’s hero when I was younger, and as brave and funny and brilliant as people only ever are in stories. But many years later, when I met the real Sarah-Jane — Lis Sladen herself — she was exactly as any child ever have wanted her to be. Kind and gentle and clever; and a ferociously talented actress, of course, but in that perfectly English unassuming way.”
Sladen, who was 63, had been suffering from cancer.
Monday, April 18, 2011
Just one generation ago someone like Kate Middleton would have been tasered for getting too close to the British Royal family.
So when Clarence House relaxed their stun guns and let their future king propose to a 'commoner', Britain awoke in a postmodern-like daze where realities became relative and class boundaries blurred.
The only problem with such superb forward thinking is that the Royal Family is still very much backward and old fashioned when it comes to some matters, namely rules and etiquette.
And as the first normal woman to enter the Windsor fold, Kate will feel the changes to her life on a higher level than many past princesses.
Here are ten things the bride-to-be will no longer be allowed to do once she walks down the Green Mile – ahem, aisle – in Westminster:
1. Be referred to as 'Kate'
When Kate Middleton joins the House of Windsor this year, her official title will become ‘Her Royal Highness the Princess William of Wales’.
She can be addressed as 'Catherine' or 'Ma'am' (pronounced like 'ham'). But 'Kate' isn't going to cut it anymore by Royal standards.
Clarence House officials will probably wine and dine London's Royal correspondents and then ask them to please refer to Kate as 'Catherine' in the future. But we think they will refuse to do this. Something to do with search engine keywords.
Technically, the Queen and other members of her family are allowed to vote, but they do not do so because in practice it would be considered unconstitutional and not in accordance with the need for neutrality.
This is in keeping with the Royal Family's public role, which is based on identifying with every section of society, including minorities and special interest groups.
3. Run for political office
For the reasons stated above, this is also a no no.
4. Escape the scrutiny
As arguably Britain's most dysfunctional family, the Monarchy provides the British public with a generous source of voyeuristic entertainment, and an opportunity for heartless slander.
Having already been under the media spotlight for the best part of nine years, Kate has copped her fair share of criticism from the media over the most mundane and insignificant of things.
She's a commoner. She's an outrageous social climber. She's not outgoing enough. Her mum is an air hostess who uses the word 'toilet'.
The public watchdog will be onto Kate 24/7, so when she slips on that tiara come 29 April she will damn well have to make sure it’s a pretty one. But not too pretty. That would be exhibitionist.
This scrutiny will grow existentially and extend to all aspects of her life. Did you know the Middleton family can only trace their roots back to the mid 1500s? So what were they up to in 1413 then? They must be hiding something.
5. Play Monopoly
In 2008, Prince Andrew, Duke of York, said that the Royal Family was not allowed to play Monopoly at home "because it gets too vicious". No member of the family has yet revealed what they play in its place during the Christmas holidays.
6. Say or do anything controversial
This includes accepting large amounts of money from 'businessmen' for access to your husband and getting your toes sucked in public by your financial adviser. You know who you are, Fergs.
But it also encompasses Kate's expression of her preferred political position, social position, sexual position – basically anything within the realms of personality.
So far she has succeeded seamlessly in this, not putting a foot wrong in any situation. Granted though, the world has only heard her speak once after her and William's engagement and that was a heavily rehearsed affair.
7. Eat shellfish
British Royals are apparently never served shellfish, because of a fear of food poisoning. So if Kate can't live without crustaceans, she will have to seek them out in her own time.
It is well known that Royals and careers don't mix well. As proven when Prince Charles' plan to work part time in a factory failed and Countess Sophie Wessex was forced to abandon her PR firm.
In Kate's case though, the whole unemployment scenario shouldn't be too difficult to handle. At 29 years of age she is the oldest spinster ever to marry a future king, and though she has a History of Art degree and years of life experience, Kate has spurned work wherever possible.
This is unless you count seven months as a casual accessories buyer for clothing chain Jigsaw and a short time working for the family company, Party Pieces.
Pinned by some as the unemployed woman marrying into a welfare family, we're reckoning the guys at Buckingham will keep her busy by sending her to lots of boat launches and pancake flipping gigs.
9. Sign anything unofficial
As a potential future counselor of state if William becomes king, Kate might at some stage have to sign government papers and brings legislation into force in her husband's place.
People in this position are strictly not supposed to sign anything that could lead to their signature being copied and forged.
Last year Prince Harry was in hot water when he flouted this rule by signing the plaster cast of a girl who had fractured her arm, a media report said.
The 17-year-old from Leicestershire was so excited she said her cast would be "going in a glass box", which the Queen might not have been too happy about.
10 Finish her dinner
If she is a slower eater than her grandmother-in-law, Kate could go hungry. In Britain, when the Queen stops eating, you stop as well, fork in hand.
Saturday, April 16, 2011
Thursday, April 07, 2011
Saturday, April 02, 2011
Words can't describe how I feel
It's been so long since we spoke
I do remember the times we used to spend together when I lived with you and the rest of our family...
We used to stay up late, do one anothers hair
Sure we where suppose to be in bed, As your mom asked
But we didn't listen, we stayed up and talked about guys
who was cute and who wasn't and who we wanted to date or take to the dance
You mom would yell "I hope your in bed", we would reply with "yes mom we are"
Little did she know we where still awake
Nothing stopped us from staying up so late
Though the next morning we couldn't get out of bed on time
We used to spend weekends sitting on the porch, going for walks & just hanging out
You taught me so much, so much I couldn't learn on my own
You where always like my big sister
Anything I needed to talk about you where always there for me
Even when we fought, about stupid little things from the music being so loud and I would yell "shutup" as you where singing... Not all the time but most times when you would wake me up
You have the voice of a angel, this I know is true
I can never forget my times with you
Now the time has come where god has you in his home
open his arms and is now taking care of you
sometimes I ask myself why why did god take you from us so young
I sometimes turn and ask god the same
But I know deep down your no longer in pain
Though I sit here and still can't believe your gone
Ive sat here for the last few days, wondering what to write what to say...
I just ramble on hoping things sound okay
My dearest cousin who I have always loved & looked up too
Your a amazing women and mother
Even though we lost touch over many many years
It seems like just yesterday we spoke like there was no time gap between
This is to my cousin Liz Who I will miss & always love
Til the day we will all meet up again
I ask you lord please Hold her in your arms protect and take care of her
Let her know shes going to be okay and there is no need to be scared
Lord I ask you to help my family though this time of need
I ask in your name
I also found this reminded me of something Liz would do/say/write, i want to share it with my family & friends
I hope this doesn't reach you too late.
I don't want you to worry,
Because life up here is great.
I can't wait for you to see the beauty of heaven,
But I know it's not your time.
I really miss you guys,
But I know you'll be just fine.
You know I can see you right,
So please stop shedding tears.
You guys, I'm perfectly fine,
So conquer all your fears.
I'll be watching your every move.
Relax! I won't spill your beans.
But stop all those naughty things you do,
Because you know there's nothing He can't see.
I need you to come here to meet me,
But not if you misbehave,
So please keep God in your heart,
And you'll be safe and saved.
Hey guys I know you miss me.
It's really hard not to.
But please, please stop grieving,
Because you're making me sad too.
You guys have been a great family,
And I am truly blessed.
You've raised me through my earthly life,
Now God will do the rest.
He's really a great person,
And an even better friend,
So I'm in great hands,
And on Him you can also depend.
Oh boy, I'm getting carried away.
I want to say so many things,
But I really have to go now,
Because today I'm getting my wings.
Bye you guys, love you forever and a day!
P.S.: Be good. I'll be watching!!!
Thanks for putting up with me rambling along I hope what I wrote sounds okay
I love you Liz, I will never forget you <3
Love your cousin always
Wednesday, March 23, 2011
Date of Birth
27 February 1932, Hampstead, London, England, UK
Date of Death
23 March 2011, Los Angeles, California, USA
Elizabeth Rosemond Taylor
5' 2" (1.57 m)
Elizabeth Rosemond Taylor was born in London, England, on February 27, 1932. Although she was born an English subject, her parents were Americans, art dealers from St. Louis, Missouri (her father had gone to London to set up a gallery). Her mother had been an actress on the stage, but gave up that vocation when she married. Elizabeth lived in London until the age of seven, when the family left for the US when the clouds of war began brewing in Europe in 1939. They sailed without her father, who stayed behind to wrap up the loose ends of the art business.
The family relocated to Los Angeles, where Mrs. Taylor's own family had moved. Mr. Taylor followed not long afterward. A family friend noticed the strikingly beautiful little Elizabeth and suggested that she be taken for a screen test. Her test impressed executives at Universal Pictures enough to sign her to a contract. Her first foray onto the screen was in There's One Born Every Minute (1942), released when she was ten. Universal dropped her contract after that one film, but Elizabeth was soon picked up by MGM.
The first production she made with that studio was Lassie Come Home (1943), and on the strength of that one film, MGM signed her for a full year. She had minuscule parts in her next two films, The White Cliffs of Dover (1944) and Jane Eyre (1943) (the former made while she was on loan to 20th Century-Fox). Then came the picture that made Elizabeth a star: MGM's National Velvet (1944). She played Velvet Brown opposite Mickey Rooney. The film was a smash hit, grossing over $4 million. Elizabeth now had a long-term contract with MGM and was its top child star. She made no films in 1945, but returned in 1946 in Courage of Lassie (1946). In 1947, when she was 15, she starred in Life with Father (1947) with such heavyweights as William Powell, Irene Dunne and Zasu Pitts.
Throughout the rest of the 1940s and into the early 1950s Elizabeth appeared in film after film with mostly good results. Her busiest year was 1954, with roles in Rhapsody (1954), Beau Brummell (1954), The Last Time I Saw Paris (1954) and Elephant Walk (1954). She was 22 now, and even at that young age was considered one of the world's great beauties. In 1955 she appeared in the hit Giant (1956) with James Dean.
Sadly, Dean never saw the release of the film, as he died in a car accident in 1955. The next year saw Elizabeth star in Raintree County (1957), an overblown epic made, partially, in Kentucky. Critics called it dry as dust. Despite the film's shortcomings, Elizabeth was nominated for an Academy Award for her portrayal of Southern belle Susanna Drake. However, on Oscar night the honor went to Joanne Woodward for The Three Faces of Eve (1957). In 1958 Elizabeth starred as Maggie Pollitt in Cat on a Hot Tin Roof (1958).
The film received rave reviews from the critics and Elizabeth was nominated again for an Academy Award for best actress, but this time she lost to Susan Hayward in I Want to Live! (1958). She was still a hot commodity in the film world, though. In 1959 she appeared in another mega-hit and received yet another Oscar nomination for Suddenly, Last Summer (1959). Once again, however, she lost out, this time to Simone Signoret for Room at the Top (1959). Her Oscar drought ended in 1960 when she brought home the coveted statue for her flawless performance in BUtterfield 8 (1960) as Gloria Wandrous, a call girl who is involved with a married man. Some critics blasted the movie but they couldn't ignore her performance. There were no more films for Elizabeth for three years. She left MGM after her contract ran out, but would do projects for the studio later down the road. In 1963 she starred in Cleopatra (1963), which was one of the most expensive productions up to that time--as was her salary, a whopping $1,000,000.
This was the film where she met her future and fifth husband, Richard Burton (the previous four were Conrad Hilton, Michael Wilding, Michael Todd--who died in a plane crash--and Eddie Fisher). Her next handful of films were lackluster at best, especially 1963's The V.I.P.s (1963), which was shredded by most critics. Elizabeth was to return to fine form, however, with the role of Martha in Who's Afraid of Virginia Woolf? (1966). Her performance as the loudmouthed, shrewish, unkempt Martha was easily her finest to date.
For this she would win her second Oscar and one that was more than well-deserved, but her films afterward didn't approach the intensity of that one. Since then she has appeared in several movies, both theatrical and made-for-television, and a number of TV programs. In February 1997 Elizabeth entered the hospital for the removal of a brain tumor. The operation was successful. As for her private life, she divorced Burton in 1974, only to remarry him in 1975 and divorce him, permanently, in 1976. She has had two husbands since, Senator John Warner and Larry Fortensky.
IMDb Mini Biography By: Denny Jackson
Liz was a leading child star by the age of 12 after her performance in MGM's National Velvet (1944). It wasn't long before she was knocking critics dead as a serious adult actress with films like Giant (1956), Raintree County (1957) and Cat on a Hot Tin Roof (1958). She reigned the box office as the quintessential movie star taking the breath away from viewers with her glamorous looks and those velvet eyes. Her film career floundered in the 1960s and 1970s with a string of unusual and unsuccessful films. Her personal life has been a tempest of love affairs, unsuccessful marriages and multiple medical problems. Upon the death of her friend, Rock Hudson in 1985, she began her crusade on the behalf of AIDS sufferers. In the 1990s, she has also developed a successful series of scents. Her acting career has been relegated to the occasional tv-movie or TV guest appearance.
IMDb Mini Biography By: Ray Hamel
Elizabeth Taylor is considered one of the last, if not the last major star, to have come out of the old Hollywood studio system. And not just any studio, the top of the heap: MGM. Her early movies, as a child in the early 1940s, starred such Hollywood luminaries as Orson Welles and Spencer Tracy. She quickly grew up, however, and by 1950 was, if not starring in, assuming major responsibilities for the success of motion pictures she appeared in. Then with major roles onscreen, came worldwide attention off-screen, most notably due to a succession of famous and/or rich husbands and a series of health crises throughout her life. To put it simply, Elizabeth Taylor has lived a life far more exciting and dramatic than any movie she's ever appeared in and probably most any other movie you could name. She's known internationally for her beauty, especially for those violet eyes, with which she captured audiences early on in her youth and has kept the world hooked on ever since. She's won the Oscar twice and she's earned her place in and out of the sun.
IMDb Mini Biography By: Chris Wilson
Larry Fortensky (6 October 1991 - 31 October 1996) (divorced)
John Warner (4 December 1976 - 7 November 1982) (divorced)
Richard Burton (10 October 1975 - 1 August 1976) (remarried) (divorced)
Richard Burton (15 March 1964 - 26 June 1974) (divorced) 1 child
Eddie Fisher (12 May 1959 - 6 March 1964) (divorced)
Michael Todd (2 February 1957 - 22 March 1958) (his death) 1 child
Michael Wilding (21 February 1952 - 30 January 1957) (divorced) 2 children
Conrad Hilton Jr. (6 May 1950 - 1 February 1951) (divorced)
Tuesday, March 22, 2011
Wednesday, March 16, 2011
2) You must beginning to eat the correct kinds of foods…eat no white bread, no white rice, no potatoes, no swift foods, no cheese, no oily meats, no pork, no soda.
3) Try to cut out on eating red meats and usually try eating white meats similar to chicken, turkey and all gaunt meats that would give you the proper amount of protein
4) You can try to cut back on the amount of carbohydrates you consume
5) You should enlarge the amount of fruits and vegetables
6) Eat entire pellet products, similar to wheat breads
7) Make certain to eat breakfast bland and do not jump over any meals
8) Don’t eat candy and anything with a lot of sugar
9) Drink immature tea
10) Drink lots of water
11) Don’t eat after 7 pm or after you’ve had supper
12) Get a minimum of 7 to 8 hours of nap every night and try to obtain to bed before 11 pm any night
13) You must be exercise at least 3 times per week (bike ride, jogging, walking, aerobics, weight light etc.)
Friday, February 25, 2011
Thursday, February 10, 2011
Tuesday, February 01, 2011
2. DON'T TEASE HER FOR PRIMPING She wants to look nice for you! If you constantly go on about how much time she spends on her hair or manicures, she may take it that you don't appreciate her femininity or her effort to look pretty. Let her know she's beautiful when she fixes herself up.
3. KISS HER FOR AT LEAST 6 SECONDS Forget the little peck on your way out the door in the morning. Give her a kiss that will stay with her all day! Kissing for at least six seconds doesn't take that long but it makes for a much more meaningful kiss.
4. HOLD HANDS Wives feel special when their husbands reach over and take their hand. It's just a simple gesture, but it goes a long way.
5. MAIL HER A LETTER E-mail has its place, but for a woman, getting a letter in the mailbox addressed to her from her hubby...well now, that's just too romantic!
6. LEAVE HER A TIP You'll leave the waitress a tip, but what about the lady who is there to wait on you 24/7? Surprise her as she clears the supper table; leave her a few dollars to show your appreciation.
7. REENACT YOUR FIRST DATE Tell your wife that you're taking her out. Tell her that you think it would be fun to do everything just like you did on your first date then try to reenact it! The bonus is that you won't have to take her home to her father, you can take her home with you!
8. DEDICATE A SONG TO HER Call your local radio station and have them to play a song for your sweetie! Tell them why you love her and her name, and have them to repeat it over the air!
9. COMMUNICATE WITH HER Your wife wants in on your life. Tell her about your day or even your hopes and dreams for the future. Talk about the kids, or whatever happens to come to mind. Just communicate!
10. WHISPER IN HER EAR Get close to your wife and whisper those sweet words of love in her ear. Try whispering something about your private love life in the middle of a public place and watch her blush!
11. HAVE FLOWERS DELIVERED TO HER Take some time out of your lunch break to swing by the flower shop. Have the florist deliver her flowers to your home or at her place of work, or deliver them yourself!
12. PUT YOUR ARM AROUND HER Put your arm around your wife while she's sitting next to you or while walking side by side.
13. CARESS HER Gently caress your wife's hair with your hand or her face with your lips. She loves to feel your touch.
14. PRIASE HER IN FRONT OF OTHERS Let your wife hear you brag on her while you're talking to others. She may blush or say something back, but secretly she's feeling proud that you're her man.
15. PRAISE HER TO HER FACE Tell your wife that you appreciate all that she does and the love that she shows to you.
16. TAKE HER ON A SURPRISE DATE Secretly arrange for someone to watch your children, if you have them, then surprise your wife by taking her out for a night that she'll not soon forget!
17. SAY YOU'RE SORRY You're not too macho to say, "I'm sorry" if you're in the wrong. In fact you'll be a much bigger man if you do.
18. LEAVE THE STRESS OF WORK AT WORK I'm not saying that you can't talk to your wife about your job or the things that bother you. I'm saying that if you've had a bad day, don't take it out on your wife and family. It's easy to be grumpy after a long day of work. Don't snap at the people who love you. If you need to vent your frustrations, talk them out with your wife. She'll be glad to lend an ear if you need to talk.
19. DON'T HIDE ANYTHING FROM YOUR WIFE Be open and honest with your wife about everything. Keep an open line of communication between the two of you at all times. Keeping things from her, even small things, can hurt a relationship. If she should find out from another source, she would feel hurt and disappointed that you didn't feel like you could share with her. This could ultimately damage her trust in you as well.
20. TAKE CARE OF THE CARS Make sure that your vehicles are in tip top shape at all times so your wife isn't left stranded. Don't expect her to go to the dirty garages to get the oil changed and repairs done, do them yourself, or take them in for her.
21. COMPLIMENT HER Everyone needs a compliment now and then, but many wives need a little extra reassurance to make sure that she's still special in your eyes. A compliment won't cost you anything, but for your wife, it could be priceless!
22. BUY HER A FEMININE GIFT Buy your wife a gift that will make her feel feminine, like her favorite perfume, or a pretty night gown.
23. DON'T FORGET SPECIAL OCCASIONS Put it on your phone schedule, hang a calendar in your vehicle, do what you must, but DON'T forget your anniversary, her birthday, or Valentine's Day!
24. ALWAYS KISS HER GOODNIGHT Never even close your eyes at night until you've kissed your wife goodnight. (For at least 6 seconds).
25. FINISH HOME IMPROVEMENT PROJECTS Too many times husbands work so hard all week that they don't feel like keeping up the repairs at home. This is understandable, but remember, it often makes your wife's work harder too. If you could work on things for just awhile, and aim to finish at least one project per month, it could make your whole household run smoother.
26. DON'T BE NEGATIVE Don't go around griping or nitpicking the things your wife does or don't do. Try to be more pleasant. Look on the positive side of things. When your negative, it makes everything look worse than it really is.
27. TAKE A SHOWER TOGETHER Here's a way to get clean and have fun at the same time! Jump in the shower, mesh together, and do a lot of kissing! Be sensitive if your wife feels insecure, and make sure that you reassure her often.
28. SHOW PATIENCE DURING HORMONAL TIMES If your wife gets a little hard to live with during certain times of the month, be patient. This is especially important too if she's pregnant or a new mother. She can't control her emotions very well during these times, and will need your support.
29. ADMIT IT WHEN YOU'RE WRONG If you are in the wrong, admit it. Don't pass it off like it's no big deal, or make excuses for yourself.
30. LOOK INTO HER EYES While talking to or hugging your wife, look her straight in the eyes while cupping her face in your hand. She may feel shy and try to look away, but don't confuse this in thinking she don't like it. Gently insist she look at you, then slowly lean down and kiss her. (For at least 6 seconds).
31. SACRIFICE FOR HER Put aside something that you want so that you can give to your wife. Usually, this is what wives do. They'll put aside their own needs to make sure their family gets everything they need first. Make sure your wife is taking good care of herself too.
32. WRITE HER A LOVE POEM Put your romantic thoughts into a rhyme that your wife will cherish forever! Not a poet? Just write down your feelings the best you can, she'll love it!
33. GIVE HER A MASSAGE Grab the oil and lotion, then grab your wife! Give her a full body massage and help her relax. (Try to at least get past her shoulders before moving on to "other things)."
34. PLAY A GAME TOGETHER Bring out the board games or play a game of tennis. Playing a game together can help keep the two of you close. If she beats you, admit it. Don't say, "Oh, I just let you win."
35. CALL IF YOU'RE GOING TO BE LATE Don't make your wife worry about you, or let dinner get cold. Take out 5 minutes to phone her if you see you're going to be late.
36. WASH THE DISHES FOR HER You don't have to clean the whole house, but just doing one chore such as the dishes once in a while, or at least cleaning up after yourself, will help her out a lot.
37. PICK HER FLOWERS OK, you've sent her flowers, but why not pick some wildflowers yourself? Stop the car and pick some by the roadside, then gently tuck one behind your wife's ear and kiss her neck.
38. TAKE HER TO A ROMANTIC PLAY Skip the movie and head out to a theatrical play. If there's not a good romantic one showing, find one with some good, clean humor.
39. PLAY A KISSING GAME Lock lips and see who can hold out the longest!
40. GIVE HER A NIGHT OFF Watch the kids while she heads out to shop for awhile. Throw in a few extra bucks so that she can buy herself something special.
41. DON'T MENTION HER WEIGHT No matter what size your wife may be, bringing up her weight is definitely a no no.
42. DONT ARGUE OVER FINANCES If money gets tight, be very careful not to argue or shift blame. Together, and in a business-like fashion, explore ways that you can pay off your debts. If things spin out of control, consider financial counseling. Your marriage is worth more than money.
43. LEAVE LOVE NOTES IN UNEXPECTED PLACES Try leaving love notes in odd places that she'll be sure to see, such as under windshield wipers, inside the refrigerator, inside a CD case or even on toilet paper! A good example would be to put one on the light switch that says, "You turn me on."
44. BE HONEST NEVER EVER lie to your wife, even if it seems harmless. Trust is one of the most important factors in a marriage - don't break it!
45. RENEW YOUR WEDDING VOWS Although we know that the first vows are good for life, still, taking your wife to a chapel on your anniversary, or any day, and renewing your vows will let her know that you'd marry her all over again.
46. WORSHIP TOGETHER Find time to worship and pray with your wife. Our lives our made up of three parts. Body, mind, and spirit. You need to connect in all three ways to really be close.
47. RESPECT HER Showing respect is another important factor in a marriage. Don't degrade her, yell at her, or misuse her.
48. PROVIDE FOR HER Do your best to provide for your wife and family. You don't have to buy a castle, just make sure it's nice and comfortable and there's food on the table. If your wife chooses to help out that's OK, but it is your place to provide, so don't expect her to fill that role.
49. TELL HER YOU NEED HER Let her know that your life just wouldn't be complete if you didn't have her. Tell her that you not only want her in your life, but that you need her.
50. LET HER CRY Every woman needs a good cry now and then; sometimes she can tell you why, and sometimes she can't. Just make sure you don't get irritated at her or make fun of her. This will just make everything worse. Take her in your arms and hold her until everything is better. This may be the very thing she needed anyway.
51. DON'T TEASE HER TOO MUCH It's OK to tease now and then, but try to keep it at a minimum. Don't excessively tease her in front of others, and never tease in a degrading fashion.
52. DON'T CORRECT HER IN FRONT OF OTHERS If you feel that your wife has got a little out of line or has done something that you disapprove of, it's OK to talk it over with her in private, but never jump her in front of others; especially your children. Make sure that even if you're firm, that you're loving.
53. BE FAITHFUL Always make sure that you're faithful to your wife in every angle. Keep your body, your eyes, and your thoughts only for her. If you are facing any temptation, remove yourself from the source. Be open with your wife about your needs so that she can be the one to fill them.
54. GIVE HER LOTS OF CUDDLE TIME Wives like to be cuddled and kissed without sex sometimes. Try sitting in front of a campfire or lay under the stars and just take your time.
55. LISTEN Sometimes wives just need to talk - about anything. Show interest and listen to her when she talks. If she's upset, show concern. If she's happy, laugh with her. Try to pick up on clues that she may be dropping in her conversation to let you know her needs.
56. BE FORGIVING If your wife should do something that offends you, be quick to forgive. Holding hard feelings can ruin a marriage. Let her know in a heartfelt way how she made you feel, then let it go.
57. BE THE LEADER OF YOUR HOME Many wives don't want their husbands to be the leader because they dominate. But if you're a good leader, you will also serve. Home leadership is meant to be the husbands role, and if you do it right, it will take an unnecessary load off of your wife. Set reasonable guidelines and goals for your household. Ask your wife for advice too. Sometimes a woman can see things not only in the practical sense, like most men do, but she also uses her heart to even things out.
58. BE CLEAN AND NEAT Keep yourself groomed, clean, and smelling nice.
59. PROVIDE SECURITY Let your wife feel secure in your love without worrying if you will still love her from day to day.
60. FIND OUT WHAT HER NEEDS ARE SEXUALLY Your wife's sexual needs sometimes vary a great deal from yours. Find out how and where she likes to be touched, and what she expects from sex, and try to fill her needs.
61. HELP OUT WHEN SHE DOESN'T FEEL WELL If your wife is sick or has just had a bad day, try helping with her household duties and with the kids. Make sure she can get plenty of rest.
62. DON'T COMPARE HER IN A NEGATIVE WAY Don't say things like, "You gripe just like your Aunt Thelma." Comparison often hurts self esteem.
63. TAKE HER ON WEEKEND TRIPS Take your wife to a romantic resort for the weekend. If your budget's a little tight, consider checking into a hotel, even if it's local, so the two of you can get away from the familiar and just enjoy each other.
64. BE VERBAL WHEN MAKING LOVE When making love, describe aloud and in detail each thing that you do and how it makes you feel. This will greatly arouse your wife, as well as let her know that she's meeting your needs.
65. SHOP FOR A GIFT TO SHARE Go shopping for something that you'll both enjoy together. Get a great CD, massage oils, or anything that you'll both like.
66. ENCOURAGE HER TO FOLLOW HER DREAMS If your wife has dreams and goals that she would like to accomplish, be her best cheer leader. Support her as she endeavors to reach them.
67. BE KIND AND COURTEOUS Treat your wife as you would expect her to treat you. Treat her with dignity and be courteous at all times.
68. PASS GAS IN THE BATHROOM If you must pass gas, go to the bathroom. Don't do it to annoy her, or burp at the table. It's not as funny as you think it is - as a matter of fact, it's not funny at all.
69. FLIRT WITH YOUR WIFE Don't stop flirting with her just because you're married. Do it now more than ever to keep that spark! Wink at her from across the room, whistle at her, or give her "that look." Watch her cheeks turn rosy.
70. TAKE A JACUZZI BATH TOGETHER Jacuzzis are one of the world's most romantic inventions! Some use it for stress, some use it for... If you don't have a jacuzzi tub, check into a hotel that has a tub for two, and spend the night.
71. TAKE A WALK Go for a long walk through a park or take a moonlight stroll. Hold hands while you walk.
72. LOOK OUT FOR THE FUTURE You plan on being together for life, right? Make sure that your future will be secure. Set up a retirement fund. Also, although no one wants to think about it, we all will die one day. Take out a life insurance policy to make sure that if the worst should happen, your family will be cared for.
73. SET UP A SLIDE SHOW Pick out special photo memories from the time that you were dating to the present. Create a slide show with music. This is something that you can do together and can help keep you close.
74. DON'T RUSH SEX While the two of you are in the middle of the wonderful marital gift of sex, be careful not to rush it. Let your wife know that you're loving her, not just the moment.
75. DON'T BELITTLE HER OPINIONS If your wife has an opinion or an idea, thank her, and let her know that her thoughts are valuable. Don't act like her ideas are unintelligent or crazy.
76. CHERISH HER DIFFERENCES Your wife has a lot different make up than you and it shows in more ways than one. Not only in her body, but the way she thinks, or even the way she receives love are naturally just "different." Cherish these differences and don't try to change her.
77. BE DEVOTED TO HER HAPPINESS Do what you can to make your wife happy. You don't have to buy her the most expensive things or "spoil" her rotten, (though that's OK too). Usually a little goes a long way for most wives, and just giving a little attention now and then will make her feel loved and appreciated. You will find that if she's happy, she'll respond better to your needs as well.
78. REMINISCE YOUR WEDDING NIGHT Women like to remember special times. Bring up your wedding night and how it felt to have sex for the first time. Talk about your high school graduations or the day your kids were born.
79. MAKE HER LATE FOR BREAKFAST Wake her up by kissing her! Not only will this be a pleasant way to wake up, but she just might keep you there through breakfast!
80. MAKE A JOURNAL Start on her birthday or Christmas and write a love note or something special to your wife everyday for a year. At the end of the year, present it to her as a gift.
81. GIVE HER A NICKNAME Give her your own special name, like "Beautiful" or "Angel."
82. HAVE YOUR PHOTO MADE WITH HER Go have a professional, up-to-date photo done of the two of you. Try romantic scenes such as a park or waterfall.
83. GO ON A SECOND HONEYMOON Remember how special your honeymoon was? Take another one, and try to make it better than the first.
84. START A HOBBY TOGETHER Find a hobby that you both enjoy, such as horse back riding or tennis. Do it together as often as you can to help stay close.
85. HELP HER UNDRESS Help your wife with the buttons or snaps. Caress her gently as you help remove her clothing. Do it slowly, piece by piece.
86. SHOW HUMILITY Don't get a big head and think that you can't be touched with a ten foot pole. You wife wants you to be confident, but don't think that you're the master of all.
87. PROTECT HER Look after your wife making sure that she's not in any situations where she could be harmed physically or emotionally. This even includes verbal abuse from cantankerous family members. Always be quick to stand up for her in any given situation.
88. DON'T PUSH SEX Be considerate in the fact that sometimes your wife just won't feel like having sex. Remember, she's not rejecting you as a person if she turns you down. However, if she says no too often, try talking to her and making sure that she's not feeling insecure.
89. BE HER BEST FRIEND Be there for your wife at all times and in every situation. Let her feel confident enough to share anything with you.
90. BE THE CHEF Cook up a romantic meal for your wife. Even if you're not a cook, you can find something that you can make. Just follow the box or cookbook directions. Macaroni and cheese can be romantic if it comes from your heart. Just set the table with some candles and turn out the lights. What could be more romantic than eating macaroni and cheese in candlelight with an adoring husband who's tried so hard to please you?
91. GET RID OF IRRITATING HABITS Do you have a habit that bugs your wife?Try to take the necessary measures to stop it.
92. PLANT A GARDEN TOGETHER Whether it's a flower garden or a vegetable garden, growing things takes lots of work. Why not do it together? This will cut the work in half, and will be a great way to enjoy each other's company. Then when it's all said and done, enjoy the fruits of your labor by picking and eating the veggies, or decorating the table with the lovely flowers.
93. BUY A SEASON PASS Buy season passes to the zoo or a museum. The cost will only come once a year, so if you're a little tight on money at some point, you will always have a place to go that is fun and paid for.
94. DON'T BE A WORKAHOLIC!(Or any other kind of "holic" for that matter). Make sure there is always time to spend with your wife and family. In a few years, the money won't matter anyway, and you just have one chance at life. Make the most of it with the ones you love; don't live with regrets.
95. SLOW DANCE IN YOUR BEDROOM Turn on some romantic music, hold your wife close, and slow dance right in your own bedroom. Suggest lighting candles and dancing in the nude.
96. MAKE A LIST OF LOVE Make a list of every reason that you can think of that you love your wife and post it on the refrigerator.
97. SPEAK IN YOUR OWN CODE Create a secret code word for something that only the two of you know, and say it openly in public! It's like having your own secret language!
98. NIBBLE Pull your wife close and nibble her ear or lips. This will give her cold chills!
99. GRAB A KISS WHILE WAITING If you're at a stop light or in a long line at the drive-through, pull your wife close and grab a kiss. (Remember, at least six seconds, although you may want to go longer)!
100. TELL THE WORLD HOW MUCH YOU LOVE HER Put a bumper sticker on your vehicle that says, "I Love My Wife," or put up a sign in your yard that says, "The Prettiest Lady In the World Lives Here."
101. JUST SAY THE WORDS Tell your wife everyday, several times a day, that you love her.