Monday, December 12, 2011

My 30th Birthday Weekend!

Well hubby had to work on the 7th which was my birthday which was fine cause I knew we would be celebrating on this weekend =)

Friday started with Hubby & I's night to celebrate he made me a Steak dinner with Cauliflower & Cheese & mashed taters with cheesecake for dessert & some of my fav Canadian beer one for me one for him, was totally awesome, we finished up the evening with a buncha movies!

Saturday my father in law came by & brought me what his wife & him got me a cozy scarf, glove & hat set for the winter =) We visited for a little bit then after he left we went to Mama Robin's to bring by there Christmas gifts since hubby works on Christmas weekend then came home & relaxed with movies for the rest of the night & reading comics =)

Sunday ~ I Woke up & went to get my hair cut with Eric & his soon to be wifey Emily (Emily was the one getting her hair done with me lol) & had lunch @ Subway!

Then got home & got ready to head to my sister Maaleka's house, we got there we had pizza, drinks & cake but most of all more awesome company with family :) ♥ We chatted & ate & watched a movie it was awesome fun!

It was a awesome birthday weekend that started on Friday thanks so much ♥ I am so blessed & thankful to have so many wonderful family/friends in my life ♥ :)

Now we been running on maybe 2hrs sleep lol, we took a nap when we got home woke up hubbys back passed out on the couch, think Ill be kicking back in my chair and dozing off too still tired lol

No comments: