Friday, December 16, 2005

Updates!

Well time to do some updates..
Today is Friday!
Joel went back to work today after a couple days off..
I also went to his work and applied there for a job. Handed in my application and got asked for a interview right on the spot for next week! Which is sweet! I can't wait!
If I do get this job I can pay my one card off A.S.A.P! Then we can save some money and I will work right up until I get pregnet then I will probably keep working while I am that way to save moneys !! Also that way we can get saving for a trip back up to Canada as well as soon as Joel can get time off work. Not right now though because lots of overtime because of the holidays.. Don't worries Slayer Monkey Bum! We will come and get you as soon as we can !! Just can't right now because Daddy Joel gotta work but soon enough
We also been playing alot of Everquest II latley crafting and leveling up and gathering supplies for our toons.
I just got done doing the dishes, cleaning the kitchen, cleaning the living room, bedroom, laundry, and you name it.. it's done !! hehe
Joel and I just celebrated our 10 month wedding anniversary on this past wed! Wow time is just flying and everything is getting settled into place slowly but its all coming together nice.. I am so looking forward to years and years to come.. Im so happy ! and so lucky! When we are old and gray we where thinking .. where we should retire.. we don't know yet .. hehe we are still thinking about it =oP Right now lets get though what we need to get though save money and start a BIG HAPPY FAMILY! We would like 4 kids if we can but Joel keeps saying more more more lol i told him he is crazy but we will see.. Im the one thats gotta go though the pain!!
Well time to sign off for now!
Time to go craft some food on Everquest II !

No comments: