Friday, September 22, 2006

TELL ME ABOUT YOURSELF - The Survey

Name: Tina

Birthday: December 7, 1981

Birthplace: London, Canada

Current Location: Southwestern, USA

Eye Color: blue-gray

Hair Color: Blonde

Height: 5'4"

Right Handed or Left Handed: right

Your Heritage: German, Russian, British, American, Canadian

The Shoes You Wore Today: my pink flipflops

Your Weakness: Letting anger, pain and depression build up inside until I get really pissed off and explode out of nowhere.

Your Fears: Failure, not being happy, being alone... few things

Your Perfect Pizza: Chicken, Broccoli and Mushrooms OR and Mexican Pizza!

Goal You Would Like To Achieve This Year: Cleaning the house and doing some remodeling

Your Most Overused Phrase On an instant messenger: LOL, LMAO, ROFL

Thoughts First Waking Up: Please Don't say i gotta go to work today, i wanna clean! (sad but true, lol)

Your Best Physical Feature: My eyes and smile i been told.

Your Bedtime: Whenever...I have a crazy schedule.

Your Most Missed Memory: I don't know.

Pepsi or Coke: Neither..I rarely drink pop. And when I do, it's usually diet rite.

MacDonalds or Burger King: Havn't had them in along time

Single or Group Dates: Single

Lipton Ice Tea or Nestea: Lipton

Chocolate or Vanilla: Chocolate!

Cappuccino or Coffee: Cappuccino.

Do you Smoke: no, not any more!

Do you Swear: yes..mostly when I'm mad.

Do you Sing: YUP.

Do you Shower Daily: yes.

Have you Been in Love: yes still am!

Do you want to go to College: I used too but now... no need too, i dont think.

Do you want to get Married: I am right now!

Do you belive in yourself: Sometimes

Do you get Motion Sickness: Not anymore....I Don't think.

Do you think you are Attractive: Sometimes

Are you a Health Freak: All depends

Do you get along with your Parents: HELL NO!

Do you like Thunderstorms: Hell yeah...my favorite.

Do you play an Instrument: Not currently.....I played the bass drum in school, guitar, drums and keyboard in the band i was in, in highschool.

In the past month have you Drank Alcohol: no

In the past month have you Smoked: no

In the past month have you been on Drugs: no

In the past month have you gone on a Date: yes, all the time with hubby

In the past month have you gone to a Mall: yeah

In the past month have you eaten a box of Oreos: No

In the past month have you eaten Sushi: No, it looks gross, wont touch it either.

In the past month have you been on Stage: no

In the past month have you been Dumped: no

In the past month have you gone Skinny Dipping: no

In the past month have you Stolen Anything: no

Ever been Drunk: yes, many of times.

Ever been called a Tease: All the time.

Ever been Beaten up: no

Ever Shoplifted: when i was like 8

How do you want to Die: In my sleep with my hubby next to me as we take our last breaths together.

What do you want to be when you Grow Up: I'm already grown up..... I would love to be a full time mom which I am working towards right now

What country would you most like to Visit: Italy or Japan.

In a Boy/Girl..

Favourite Eye Color: I love my hubby eyes!

Favourite Hair Color: Not picky, my hubby has salt & pepper hair kinda

Short or Long Hair: *shurgs* dont matter

Height: taller than me...LOL

Weight: Don't matter.

Best Clothing Style: *shrugs*.

Number of Drugs I have taken: Depends on what you are asking.....illegal, prescription, or alcohol.

Number of CDs I own: Where to start counting.. i mean i have music and game CDs.

Number of Piercings: 4 in my ears.

Number of Tattoos: None.

Number of things in my Past I Regret: A few.....but 1 that I regret the most and I beat myself up over it but oh well, its the past now and things are looking to a great future, which im happy and excited about.

No comments: