Monday, December 04, 2006

Birthdays, Christmas, New Years, CoX !!

Well lets see . . . .

Its now December 4th, couple days ago was my mother in laws birthday, my birthday is in a few days, few more friends though out the rest of the month then my father in laws birthday, wow this is one busy month. After all those Christmas comes then new years. Jeebus, on top of all those things I will be painting the living room sometime within today/tonight and probably working on it for the rest of the week. Its a huge job that's for sure along with the rest of the house, but I am keeping busy that's the main thing. ^_^

Oh and then I work a day outta the week 3-4hrs on that day, I've asked for them to give me more hours if possible on the weekends so can start saving some $$$ !! But at this time of the year who knows. *shrugs* Its all good either way I don't mind.

I added more songs to my play list I think I have almost 150 now, I have a various mix of music but I love them all, most of the ones I been listening to as of late are dance tunes they been keeping me on my toes which is totally cool! ^_~

City Of Heroes/villains wise . . . We did another arena event last night, Heri hosted it we had a HUGE turn out! Minus all the disconnects from the servers end it was ALOT of fun, surprised it lasted as long as it did. We have made this a Sunday thing now, I hope it keeps going cause its pretty sweet! So if your a City Of Heroes/villains player and are interested come to Guardian Sunday Nights! 8pm EST! We do glad matches and some FFAs... Oh and As for the big ball of jello Hami himself, we rock his world 4 nights a week

Monday - 9pm EST
Wed - 9pm EST
Thursday - 9pm EST
Saturday - 7pm EST

We have had great raids so far, hami popped on us last Wed because of the release of the new Issue the lag was intense not to mention some that decided to raid in the trenchcoats and wings. But Its all good we got though it, that's the main thing, sure everyone died but its all good ^_^ Our new raid time is 26mins!! I know we will get it lower then that eventually give us time *grins* Other then that things been awesome game wise !!

Not sure what else to post really this is more just a ramble post but well I hope you enjoyed it. XD . . . I'm a dork and a geek I know, but you wouldn't be sitting here reading my blog otherwise, I know you Love Me! j/m . . . . Have a great day!


Hosted By SparkleTags.com
Hosted By SparkleTags.com

No comments: