Saturday, January 13, 2007

Another Day . . . .

Well Another Day Is Here . . .

Lets see, I woke up at 630am I went to bed at a half decent time think it was about 1am, i really dont remember honestly though.

I was playing City Of Heroes, heh but when are I not! lol, well I was working on my character Cute Canadian she is now level 25! YAY! I will post more about my characters one day ^_^

I also did some cooking and cleaning up last night, this is one good thing about working part time and knowing you can afford it, do whatcha want as long as your housework gets done. So either way it works for me! I enjoy my jobs don't get me wrong but at the sametime I still rather be home full time which I will one day but for now this is awesome too.

I will be in the near future putting up some recipes of mine to get some feed back on, I am working on a cookbook right now, which I am looking into publishing myself because my father in law works at a print shop. Which is totally cool. So be sure to check back!

On the other side of things my cat Scyko is in heat AGAIN! damn it just seems like last week she got done her last phase, but she went into heat one week then Salem then her again and now UGH! Im ready to pull my hair out, I could of got them both fixed once upon a time but thats when Richard and I where having problems and it just never got done, ahh well can't do it now cause of the blood vessles or something the vet said they could bleed to death. I wont take that chance I will just put up with it.

Well I gotta toss what we had for breakfast (the leftovers) in the fridge and well go from there, probably do a few things then go back to bed, Im still tired . . . Until next time have a good one !

No comments: