Thursday, November 05, 2015

Galaxy Wrestling All-Stars #5....... NOW HERE!


Hey guys, G.W.A#5 is finally here.
Sorry for the delay, we had some technical issues.
PLUS I been fussing with getting the perfect cover all morning, lol.
(We went though about 8 diff ideas before we settled lol)
Charlie & I hope you enjoy it!

Find it here and please let know us what you think:

HERE





 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Galaxy Wrestling All-Stars #5 is done, now what!?


Charlie and I aren't done with the GWA series by a long shot folks!
We have 5 issues done and another 7 planned/laid out, that's just for volume one!
Volume 2 has also been in the brain storm works for some time now!


I know your probably sitting there going, "holy crap really?" onion head 'shock'
Yes really!
We have so many ideas to keep us going for awhile!
So your in for quite a few years of GWA fun!

We couldn't of done it without our friend and editor James, hes awesome and been a super hero in helping us! I Love You Emote

Speaking of Superheroes!
I personally have a superhero series in the works also, with the help of Charlie & James also!
As Charlie said and I quote from his post for those of you who haven't seen it!


"In the meantime I will be going back and re-mastering the first four issues of GWA-Stars to get them printed as well. Don't worry, longtime fans! There won't be any new content the new re-mastered editions will be the same in pdf as the older ones. Maybe a few mistakes that I have noticed since publishing those issues will get corrected. But when that happens the new editions will be up on Drive-Thru Comics (our illustrious publisher) in the same place as the old ones were. So when that happens (and I'll let you all know by e-mail as well as here) you can go get the re-mastered editions free so long as you have purchased the original on your account. So what that means is you get an even better pdf copy for free! :happybounce: 


As far as our longtime fans getting a printed copy? That would make us very happy and we will work with the printer to try and get you all the best deal possible. No promises, this is just as new for me as it is for most of you (I imagine). I do pride myself on being an informed consumer so I will be keeping an eye out for any way I can make getting a printed copy to our pdf readers as economic as possible."


So know this, I did send off the files to the printer last night *Fingers crossed* the review of the files goes smooth and prints are able to be made!Pikachu shock


Now your also probably wondering what the Superhero comic is going to be about right?
Well Charlie and I have written short bio's of super hero characters over the years, powers, appearance etc
So we are bringing them to life so to speak !

Charlie and I are in the long hull of bringing awesome stuff for you guys both in Galaxy Wrestling All-Stars AND superheroes!
So stay tuned!

:batman: Woooosh   :hero: Hero Timez

We appreciate all of you for your love and support !

Pixel Rose Tina Noire  Pixel Rose

ps... As some of you might have noticed we also been banner planning the last day or so, reason if you don't know already, we are planning to make a appearance at a local convention next year, the plan is in the works and will let you know more once we know more!

No comments: