Wednesday, February 14, 2018

Happy 13th Anniversary To Hubby & I !!


Happy Bakers Dozen Anniversary to My Wonderful Hubby Joel!~

3d art above I did in honor of our anniversary!

Had a handful of people (not saying names) who decided to post online or even talk behind our backs saying we wouldn't make it past a few years, we made it to 5 years, a decade and now a bakers dozen. 

Here is to many more years

We don't plan on going anywhere! 

Good men are def hard to find and I am def blessed to have found mine. 

If he didnt' drive 14hrs to another country 13 years and 2 days ago when we met for the first time face to face and pop the question, we wouldn't be where and who we are today, we have both made one another better in many ways

Yes we can be a pain in one anothers side at times but being side by side and not leaving and sticking together as a team is key

I couldn't ask for a better knight and tag team partner in life

I am thankful for how he puts up with me, some times I wonder how he does it, to how hard he works to provide putting risk out their everyday with the job he does being brave to protect others to so much more for us, I am truly thankful & blessed.  

No comments: