Tuesday, December 04, 2018

Updates - Wrestling School, Weight Loss, Comics & More!

Wow, I  haven't updated in a while.
Oops!

Things have been going really well actually
Been working on issue 2 of my comic book
Which is almost done!
Closer each day to finishing the art!
Yay!

Other then that still on the wrestling circuit too!
Working my 3rd promotion this weekend to graduate wrestling manager!
Then I gotta work 3 more shows to graduate referee!
So by my year mark in April I could be graduated both Ref and Manager!

Other then that hubby been working his usual
I have been doing my own thing between wrestling training, gym training and house projects and of course my comic books.

I am thankful that Joel takes care of what he takes care of so I can take care and do what I wanna take care of and do.

Friday is my 37th Birthday
2019 is going to include mine and Joel's 14th anniversary!
To think I got married when I was 23 lol
Where has time gone!?
It's still hard to believe we talked online and the phone for 5 months
Then he drove to Canada 2 days before Valentine's day, popped the question
and we ran off and got married 2 days later on Valentine's day =)
We never met before that, just talked online/phone.

There were a few ppl said that we would never make it
But here we are almost 14 years later!

As much as a pain in the ass he can be
and I am sure I am too
We still manage to love each other and put up with one another
I couldn't ask for much more, he's amazing!

I have been knitting a lot between art too
Getting things ready for the holidays
Not much else

But here is my recent side by side for weight loss
I am still over 200lbs down, over 70 inches in my waist
I have been getting some good and bad gains
But it's because I am gaining more muscle.
I know this week I wanna do sushi and make a birthday cake
I will also have friends that will be taking me out, I already told my doctor you can count on some bad gains lol
He told me to enjoy it so it's all good =D

Anyway, most recent pic here:
as well as some pics from Halloween &  wrestling school
cya later!






No comments: