Tuesday, February 15, 2022

#transformationtuesday - weight loss updates!

 It's been about a month since my last side by side.

It will be 7 years this coming May since I Got on track.

The progress is slow at times.


But I can tell you...


Losing over 25-30% body fat & 20+ inches in my thighs, to my arms to many other body parts from head to toe.

Its been hard work but worth it!


I haven't had surgery & I have lost over 250lbs, it's been very hard work.


I've cried, I've bled, I've had injuries both from the gym & wrestling school, I've screamed, I've broken things, I have gotten so angry I have wanted to give up, among countless other things.


But one thing I haven't done this 3rd time trying to lose weight... 

I haven't given up!

I got help building my esteem and confidence the things I lost when I got bullied in high school for being in shape & giving up on myself after graduation & gaining 300+lbs.


I have a wonderful support system I built for myself but I couldn't have done it without the support of my husband, my family, my friends, my gym trainers, my wrestling school trainers, and of course my doctors ! So thank you!


The thing you have to remember...

It doesn't happen overnight all good things come in time.

Going from 6x clothes down to an L/XL depending on the clothes...

The pants I am wearing right now are a medium in this brand!


Just remember its a life change, you are worth it, make it fun, don't call it a diet, just moderate what you eat, weigh everything, and when you reach a goal, have that cheat meal, and don't overindulge! You got this!


I am not done yet, its time to keep going! 




No comments: