Friday, February 25, 2005

Chickens With There Head Cut Off

Hello Hello!
I haven't posted in awhile because I been busy busy
I wonder what Evey and Scott been up too
I been waiting for her to come online some nights and she don't come online =/
She must be busy busy too
Well for those of you who do read my blog your probably wondering how I met my hubby =)
Well back in September of 2004 My friend Samantha and I where playing " City Of hero's "
One of the Best Games in the World I might add =) along Final Fantasy =)
She into'd me to one of her friends I thought it was another chick at that time when I met em
Turns out that was my future hubby and didn't know it
Shortly after that we started talking on Yahoo.
Because I heard so much about him I finally wanted to talk to him myself
SO I told her. " Samantha add me to the conversation PLZ! "
So she did =)
She was busy busy so while she was busy Joel and I hit it off well and ever since then we where talking non stop =)
He would get off work and Id try to be up for that time so we could chat more it was crazy
But we enjoyed every min we had together
Sure at that time I was seeing other ppl as was he Im sure
But after everything we where both going though over the years being hurt knowing what we both want and need outta life and relationships we came to realize and a few other ppl that we where the same people just he was male and I was female of course =)
He told me he loved me and I told him the same and we talked about me taking a bus down here to come see him.
Well that day finally came more of a last min thing but hell it was going to be worth it =)
Well so we thought ......
The stupid border held me up for almost 3 hrs when we went though inspection
I was pissed they sent me back to my country
All because I didn't work * they where afraid I was going to try to work over there* , I didn't have enough money * had $11 Joel sent me for food* , only had a one way ticket * cause we where going to drive back they thought I was sneaking into the country to live there or something* and for some stupid reason cause we hadn't met b4 which a lot of ppl meet from the internet and some other shit but oh well....
I cried my way back.... Got a phone card and called Joel right away from a downtown phone where I was freezing my but off I didn't care I wanted to tell him what happened.
He wasn't happy... I told him I was downtown and had a ways to walk home and that I would call him after Richard *my ex* went to work.
I had 500 mins on this phone card and let me tell you it was damn worth it =)
Joel told me that he would grab the next bus to my city to come see me.
Turns out his plans where ruined for what he had planned for us.
He wanted to set up a romantic dinner candles and all with spaghetti and purpose to me on valentines day.
Well do u think that happened NO cause of the stupid Border !!!!
Instead his dad and him rented a car and he drove all the way up to me 13 hrs later =)
I was in shock!
But So So SO SO Happy when I seen him hanging out his car window =)
He came running up the side of my apartment I thought he was going to fall in the snow and on the ice he was running so fast but when our arms went around one another for the biggest hug I wont forget we both knew for sure right there it was worth it totally for the wait =)
we where there for oh geez I don't know how long but I grabbed some clothes and other things and then we headed out to the hotel for the night cause still living with my ex I wasn't able to have Joel stay at the apartment.
We got to the hotel and laid back and talked I couldn't sleep worth nothing Joel finally fell asleep cause he was up for over 24 hrs. By the time I slept I was up for over 36 hrs. But it was great to lay there and watch him sleep =) Like a cute little child *giggles* Most guys look like little children when they sleep =)
We did a lot of running around for the next couple days.
Joel popped the marriage on me and said, " Lets get married on Valentines Day " I was like, " Are you serious? " He was like, " Yes " So I agreed cause it sounded great to me =) It was only 2 days away but let me tell you that was a crazy day as well. But all worth it and we would do this all over again in another life time =) * we talked about marrage b4 many of times*
Im headed off its 6am I can't sleep I got a few things to do maybe squeeze in a nap or something even though I can't sleep.
Add more to this post or a new post soon =)

BTW Evey u read this ... Email me back so we can chit chat soon I miss you!

No comments: