Friday, July 22, 2005

Yay! I Get My Slayer Back Soon!


adopt your own virtual pet!


Well It's Final!! Samantha and her husband have said they will go get Slayer and the rest of my things for me.
Reason because Richard changed his mind again. But that's fine, Samantha and her man are going on the 8th of August and then they are going to drive all the way here for a visit and drop off my things. =) I can't wait finally have Slayer and the rest of my things and two awesome people to hang out with while my handsome man is at work! Joel and I would of went up to get the stuff BUT problem being Joel couldn't get time off work and with INS getting SO close to being done!! WOO-HOO! I got my fingerprint appointment next month then I can start working in a month or so. Then we can start saving money cause we would love to start a family next year. I can't wait! Well I found this little cute site and I made a little kitty he don't look like Slayer but its fun! Well I hope Richard gets my email and emails me back! To tell me when Slayers appointment is so I can tell Samantha and her husband and know that he knows ! Im so excited I can't sit still!!!

Slayer!! Mommy will see you in a couple weeks!! Love you!!

No comments: