Sunday, September 11, 2005

Quiz From Evey... My Results...

1. Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, and find line 4. Write down what it says:

Police - 911 (Phone Book that counts right?)

2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can. What do you touch first?

Air

3. What is the last thing you watched on TV?

Final Fantasy 9 the video game ( I was playing it )

4. Without looking, guess what time it is:

I thought it was 8am

5. Now look at the clock. What is the actual time?

I was close its 7:54am

6. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?

Joel's computer and a cricket.

7. When did you last step outside? What were you doing?

Last Night, Welcoming Joel home from a long days work.

8. What is the last film you saw?

Around the World In 80days.

9. If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy first?

A full team of maids, painters, and ppl that can help me fix up the house for when Joel gets home everything will be more clean and fixed up, then a new house then movers to help us move.

10. Tell me something about you that I don't know?:

Good Question....

11. If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do?

To much to change with the world today.

12. Do you like to dance?

Yep!

13. George Bush:

Presdent?

14. Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her?

Serenity May

15. Imagine your first child is a boy, what do you call him?

Regis Earl

16. Would you ever consider living abroad?

Big Word?

17. What do you want God to say to you when you reach the pearly gates:

HAHAHA God?

18. Using your Current Initials, choose a different name for yourself:

Tempest Emerald Bellona

19. If you were born outside of your era, when would you want to be born and why?

I dont know really....

20. If you ran a store, what would you sell/have?

My Own Restraunt....

21. What part in a movie would you love to play?

Someone Funny.... Not sure...

22. In your opinion, why do people suck?

Some people need to be more open-minded and self confident.

23. If you had your own state, what would you put on your new quarter?

Kitties =^.^=

24. What's the oldest article of clothing you own?

Not sure I still got a bunch of things in Canada I gotta go get.. Im sure its a top my mom bought me ages ago I said I would wear to make her happy and I never wore it.

25. What piece of furniture have you replaced the most?

nothing yet, but couch would be nice.

26. What instrument do you wish you could be more than great at?

drums

27. Record, Tape or CD?

CDs

28. What do you think would be the best concert ever?

Coalchamber, Evenesence, Lacuna Coil, KoRn, Metallica, Ozzy, Static-X, System of a Down, Disturbed, Godsmack... just to name a few...

29. What's the best part of your favorite movie?

To many to name here really....

30. What do you think is the most over-rated candy ever?

Anything with - Black licorice… that shit is disgusting. (Have to agree with you Evey!)

31. If you were writing out your will, who would you give your CD collection to?

Joel of course.

32. If you could only debate two topics the rest of your life, what would they be?

Religion and Witchcraft...

33. Out of your friends, who would you say you are most jealous of, artistically?

Forrest, he draws and does art amazing!! He should become a full time artist! He would make great moneys too.

34. Most jealous of....intellectually?

No One that I know of ...

35. What do you collect?

Right now? Nothing really unless pictures count...

36. What is broken that you have, that you wish was fixed?

My house needs to be fixed up ... that count?

37. What do you do when you're home sick?

Sleep.

38. Why does this survey rock?

It doesn’t, I’m either incredibly bored or just pathetic. -agree

39. Story behind your username?

Just names I like.

40. Current Favorite Article of Clothing?

My house dress with the suns on it =)

41. Line from the last thing you wrote to someone?

Oh ya, trying to keep busy .. ya know =)

42. A famous person you have met?

Lead singer and the band Nickelback.. Long ago.. since then I dont' think so...

43. Favorite way to waste time?

Playing Video Games with Joel !

44. Last thing you bought yourself?

Clothes!


It took me 2 hrs to finish this quiz... FYI for you all...

No comments: