Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Updates!

Wow its October already!
Where is the time going?
Well I just got done cleaning up a little bit, Joel is off for a couple days after today. I can't wait!
We are hosting a event tonight on City Of Heroes!
Scrappers vs Tankers
Joel and I are also coming up on our 8 month wedding annivsary this month.
We just gave our roomy his notice to move out because we will need his room for a kid.
No no, not pregnet yet don't worry =)
But we plan to try within sometime in the new year.
Joel's mom and I finished cleaning the living room and kitchen, still a bit of organizing but I will get around to it. Soon =)
I made a homemade apron on the sewing machine yesterday not quite done yet I gotta put the pockets on and I am thinking of putting a bow on either side of the neck piece I think it would look really cute, and if I get around to it maybe I will put a picture up.
I talked to Richard the other day he was online, asked how my baby Slayer was doing and Sabbath and him to of course. At first he was a jerk about it and said, " Sabby is dead, Slayer ran away, and I am in pain." I told him I was serious to cut it out, he said there all fine but I am in pain. So we just chatted for a few just talked about the cats then how he was and then World of Warcraft then that was about it. I hope he feels better soon. I hope soon we can go get Slayer I miss my buddy SO MUCH!
Well I will post more soon just thought I do a quick update.
Until next time....

No comments: