Monday, June 26, 2006

REST IN PEACE JR BUDDY! 1986 to 2006....

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Well today is Monday, We had to take our oldest Cat JR into the vets this morning and put him down for a long kitty nap. He was such a wonderful kitty, he lived to be almost 21 years old. After we watched him pass on at the vets we then brought him home, I put his blue starred scarf in the box with him and watched my hubby and mother in law dig his grave as I held him in his box. I been crying so much today ;_; I miss him so much, The vets said that for us to be happy that we brought him in when we did cause his heart probably wouldn't of lasted much longer, and if we waited he would of probably suffered from a heart attack and he would of been in alot of pain and that JR is probably thanking us for helping him along. Its so sad though, I have only known JR for almost 2 years and my husband and his family like 20 or so and it seems like loosing one of your children. I know it was for the best but it hurts so much, it feels as if someone ripped my heart in half and stomped on it. I know JR doesnt' want us to be sad, I know he doesn't. My huaband got me flowers today and I took one and placed it on his grave. May you rest in peace JR and we will see you again one day but until then u play with your friends and family we will never forget you and will always continue to love you and think of you everyday... We Love You Very Much JR!!!

( I could post more but im starting to cry again, maybe another day or later on)

No comments: