Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Hopes, Dreams, Wishes, Needs, Wants For 2007 ...

Your probably sitting there wondering, oy vay what is she about to write. To tell the truth I am quite not sure. I been doing some thinking as of late on my dreams, hopes, wishes, needs, and wants... For the new year. There is much but I will only share some.

~ Making friends

Online or Offline? I say Both you can never have enough friends.

~ Meeting my friends

This would be so cool, I've met some great people in City Of Heroes/villains that I talk to all the time, it would mean the world to me to meet them in this new year, same with friends I met though myspace RP It would mean so much to me to meet at least a few of them in the new year, I know of 2 or 3 people id love to meet right now this minute because they mean so much to me!!

~ Wanting some people to be more understanding and supportive

I never ask for much, I just be myself ... Only thing I ask here is for support on my choices rather it be something I want/need or most of all my friends that I choose to talk to or meet.

~ Learning something new everyday

I don't know much no one ever does but to learn something new everyday would be pretty sweet, don't y'know and don't ja think?

~ Trying something new

Which it be a new style of clothes to new food, I don't care I just wanna try something new

~ To have fun

Life is to short, meet new people and have fun!!

~ Travel

I'd love to visit the west coast I have many friends there, I also have many friends over seas as well but Id love the west coast first.... For one IT IS WARM!

~ Why some people have to judge someone before they get to know them?

I hate when people do this, I was brought up to NEVER judge anyone until you get to know them. So please my wish is come on people get to know a person before you judge them.

~ To get my house cleaned up and remodeled some more

I been working on this project for awhile now Id love to finally complete quite a bit before spring, and even have it finished by the end of the year if possible.

~ To be happy

Not saying Im not happy, I mean somethings are making me happy right now but others just concern and make me question things... I am sure you understand

~ To visit family back home

I know there is quite a bit going on back home right now, I just hope all stays well and gets better for everyone

~ To loose more weight

I been battling this forever it seems, When I was in highschool I was really tiny but then I quit smoking and gained some weight not a lot mind you but still, I would so love to loose more


Not sure what else to write at the moment but if more comes up, Ill add it but for now....

One thing though, Id like to thank my dear friend and my many other friends that have been here for me helping me though a lot as of late, you guys have been wonderful and I love you all very much! You know who you are and I thank you from the bottom of my heart!

I Must be off, thanks for taking the time to read and feel free to comment, NOT SPAM COMMENTS EITHER, Thank you and have a nice day.

Sorry, but im tired of spam comments on my blog.

No comments: