Sunday, January 06, 2008

JOEL!

Hey baby, I know ur gonna read this since my blog is the page that loads up on your compy when you first load up a web page!
I hope ur behaving yourself!
You know what I mean !!
Anyways I wanted to make a blog post and tell you how much I miss you and love you!
I will be home before you know I have been gone, I am sure of it!
I know I call you like everyday and I know ur doing okay and stuff, but I know you need me back at home soon, every time I talk to you, you sound like ur gonna fall apart!
Burning your oatmeal while being distracted by me on the phone was a hint.
My poor baby :(
Don't worry b4 ya know it I will be home alright?
You just take care of you and the kitties, no worries alright.
Just never forget how much I love and miss ya!
*hugs, love, and kisses*
Your Wife Always,
Tina
xo

ps.. u can leave a comment I think if ya want :)

1 comment:

Joelio said...

Thanks for the note, Teener. It was a real pick-me-up =)