Saturday, May 31, 2008

All I Want Right Now Is....

All I am really wanting right now in life is....

A family - kids etc yadda yadda....
Go back to Canada with hubby to visit my Grandma...
To lose weight, well keep doing so
I love my job but minus the bullshit and stress, I know all jobs have it but damn this one is BS....
I need to get a physical
I need to go to the dentist
Need a good night sleep
Back pain to go away
Find some good health insurance
Find some good life insurance
Be home more so I can finish more stuff around the house remodeling and cleaning wise
Have my privacy back

The list continues.....

But I need to finish cleaning and head to bed, work tomorrow and I have been tired all dang day, I am pulling to stay awake this late and I finally got the living room and dishes and sweeping done .... so......... sleeeeeeeeepy.......... *thud*

No comments: