Wednesday, April 08, 2009

Updates & Wishing Grandpa a Happy 95th Birthday....

Yeah, I know grandpa isn't here anymore but I still wish him a happy birthday, it was yesterday the 7th, today is my hubbys birthday and I love you both very much.
Things been going well other wise.
I found out why I was having my period so much turns out my insulin levels where high but not high enough to be diabetic, my level was 90, normal is 6 and diabetic is 220+
So my body decided instead of giving off little bits to break down everything I eat it would pour gallions and store everything... reason why I didn't lose any weight.
I think being with my ex I was with for 5 years played a part too... lazy.
But hey at least I caught it while I could, now I am on some reducers and 20 carb a day diet with no potatoes, rice, pasta and bread. Allowed 2 diet pops a day and veggies to a point.
It was hard and still is now and again but its doable!
When they measured me 3 weeks ago before I started the meds 51 inches on my waist... i never used to be that big, quitting smoking and relying on junk food did it and becoming lazy when i was with my ex... ya damn it all to hell.
Measured myself yesterday 44 inches now, lost 7 inches!
Fuck ya!
I weighed 249lbs.. not sure on now cause my scales broken..
Ill know Tuesday!
Hope these meds are only temp like the doc says they could be cause man I am serious I wanna get back on track so hubby and I can start our family ...
Well thats about it for now, I am also excited though cause doc said I can have cheesecake on sunday..... Yummmmmm....
I'm Off !
xo

ps.... ISSUE 14 IS LIVE IN CITY OF HEROES!

peak at new costume package too! here is a new female outfit they got!



Photobucket

No comments: