Tuesday, January 18, 2011

HAPPY NEW YEAR & UPDATES!

I know ive been a BAAD Blogger I haven't updated in ages, but here are a few quick updates before I head back to finishing housework, comment if you feel like it :)

Well Holidays where good hubby got me a new ring, he got a promotion at work to supervisor on weekends, started a new shift still doing 10hr days 4 days a week tho, and OT when it comes into play. Great times with our friends/family all around, we celebrated early cause hubby worked a double Christmas Day.

New year started well same old same old made my black bean chili, Hubbys brother finally found a job got a place close by and Bruce moved in with him so we finally got the house back to ourselves which is GREAT meaning the next thing I am going to say is........

Well my doc app to see if I lost enough weight, check on the HPV situation now the tests for that came back good last year wasn't cancer and went to a low grade instead of high like it was a year ago, now we are just waiting on those results BUT doc says losing over 100lbs awesome still have another 50 to go but BOTH my docs (OBGYN & DOC) are giving us the go ahead to start for a family WOOT! (Just pray that the next set of tests come back alright i have faith they will)

We are so excited I am also off my high blood pressure meds (started those in sept with the stress of the old house selling/buying this one) and also off the metformin not diabetic but had it for carb control for when I was losing weight etc

SO YAY!

We are so excited & happy! Loving the new house things are pretty in order few more things to work on in the other room then the fun job of PAINTING! I started my Asian theme in the dining area, hubby thinks I need more practice on canvas so I been doing that kinda sorta at the moment, this pic below i still need to do the other butterfly but here is what ive done so far

So Ill leave you with the photo, off to finish housework then play some World Of Warcraft since hubbys off to work, bye for now!

Now if mother nature would just leave town I wouldn't feel so tired lol, my best friend and her daughter came over today we got weigh'd in on my wii fit and biggest loser challenge can't wait to get started but ok ok bye for now =P

ps again i know but I also learned from my sissy GOD does listen, I quit believing when I was a kid because of all the crap I went though with my dad and step mom, god must of had a plan for me and I think I know why I went though what I did, pray he does listen and he does help where its needed :) So thanks sisy, love ya! Also love everyone in my life =)

(Click to blow the pic up bigger)


No comments: