Tuesday, October 24, 2017

#payitforward



So the other night I went shopping online cuz I had a 40% coupon, I got $20 in free bonus cash since well i just bought stuff lol.

Found out today a friend needed a new coat for her son cause he out grew his old one and money is tight for her, I knew I wouldn't need the $20 bonus cash right away & it would prolly expire before Id use it cause I really don't need to spend more money right now and I didn't see anything i really needed, (it also expires in 3 days so yeah and I knew hubby wouldn't mind exp since it was well free money) so I gave it to my friend along with the 20% coupon, she was able to get a $75 coat for $25! She only had $60 to last 2 weeks before her and her hubby get paid again.

Thing is i got called selfish a few weeks ago from someone i had to cut outta my life because i was tired of one sided friendships. If I was so selfish would I have seriously done something like this? Nahhh!

I am just glad and happy I was able to help a friend that needed it, ive always been this kinda person, to many ppl have taken advantage of it over the years, reason those so called "friends" have been slowly weeded out of our lives and kept the friends close that appreciate it and return the favor when needed if not to us but someone else

If you can in life its always good to help someone who really needs it if your able, it made my day hearing about how excited her son was for his jacket, things like this just make you happy knowing you helped those in need.

I cried happy tears tonight knowing I put a smile on their faces

No comments: