Monday, January 01, 2018

2018!


Wishing everyone a Happy New Year!

I started getting serious about my weight loss again in 2015 early summer, since then I had many set backs of gains, had some losses but I managed though it all to get healthy again with my numbers in my blood work, scale still needs work though!

When I was in high school I got made fun of for being fit and doing track, sports and weight lifting, girls telling me I was a tomboy and no guys would wanna date me cause I looked like a boy. After high school I packed on 200+lbs and guys flocked I thought I was doing something right.

But the damage to my confidence and self esteem and self worth was done.

I am here today Jan 1st 2018, 18 years later, still getting back on track, it took me so long to not fix myself only physically but mentally also.

Back in 2010 I lost over 150lbs but got scared and gave up, this time I am not gonna let it. Though hard work of eating right with the occasional cheat meal to working my ass off mainly lifting at the gym.

Sure the last 2 years life decided to toss loss in our family, it wasn't easy, i spent days and in some cases weeks trying to recover from crying and being sad and depressed, losing someone is never easy. It happened multiple times over the last 2 years, but we pull ourselves together and get though the struggles thanks to our family & friends around us.

Even during the times I was going for tests at my doctors to get the final word if I had PCOS and they even checked for cancer among other things, thankfully clean bills of health

So even though there was dark days, blessings followed in some way, so I am thankful.

Hoping 2018 and here on out is the best for everyone

Remember Don't give up, you got this!!

I am down over 125lbs now and 58 inches in my waist, still got more work to do but I am hoping to be at my goal at years end of 200+lbs lost, and being able to cosplay She-Hulk at comicon!

Lets do this!

The right photo is the last photo I took of myself in 2017, lets see what 2018 brings!



No comments: