Sunday, January 21, 2018

Weight Loss 2018 Update!


I been working on some of my side by sides for comparison to see how things have gone in the last year to the last 2 years, even with as many set backs as i had due to death in the family, multiple times to many other things I still kept going forward, even if i had to take a few weeks off to grieve and get though everything.

This week I also said goodbye for now to Salem as she passed away in my arms taking her last breaths, Thing was she passed her physical and our vet said she believed she would pull though even tho she had renal disease cause some cats can live with it, my poor girl went downhill quickly.

So unexpected. But i believe shes at the rainbow bridge with our other fur babies and they are all playing together, now to focus on myself, my other 2 fur babies and hubby. 2 years ago I lost another fur baby in my arms who i had for 18 years he had a heart murmur, but i could tell this is how they both wanted to go, at home, with me. Someday i believe we will see them again

Sometimes life can kick us down, even if our legs are a little wobbly as we try to stand tall, those of us around us can help us by being our support beams. I still have crying spells from time to time but getting though everything.

In the start i looked back at some old medical papers, I was pushing 400, today im down to 238. I was over 100 inches in my waist wearing 5-6x clothes in mens now to wearing a XL or L depending on the make, but in womens sizes not mens, to having 40+ inches in my thighs and arms. Thighs today are down to a 23" and arms are 16". Still got a lot of work to do but im ready to keep going and doing it. I carry around now almost 115lbs of muscle mass, which is exciting, all my progress is! Even the 3 inches I grew!

Going from that girl that was made fun of for being in shape doing sports/weight lifting/track to being told no guys would ever want me cause i was such a tomboy to gaining 200+lbs having guys flock, to who I am now. Not changing only physically but mentally too!

My friend said that said she would cosplay Hellcat when I cosplay She-Hulk.... She-Hulk needs her gains and losses and to meet her goals, so lets do this!

Pic on the right is the outfit I plan on wearing when I get a photo op with Lita & Trish, two wrestlers from the attitude era in wrestling back in the late 90s early 2000s ^_^


No comments: