Thursday, November 25, 2004

What day is it?

I don't even know what day it is. Let me check. Oh there we go... Its now November 25th. I been so busy at times I don't care to look. Well Life is good well better then good AWSOME! I been busy busy. Work is giving me a hard time right now because I called in this past Sunday cause I was with Richard at the hospital. I don't know there stupid either way. Richard said take my wrist ID's and shove it in there face. I told him fuk em they wanna be stupid screw them. There is always other places looking for hard workers just gotta find them. Thats all. Whats new? not alot. Getting ready to get Scyko and Salem fixed. Salems been peeing on Richard's chair when she goes in heat and Scyko better get her b4 she goes into heat thats for sure. Other then that its all good. Been meeting new people and making LOTS of new friends. Well I got a long bike ride to the vets in the morning to pick up Sabbath's Sezure meds so i need some sleep. Until Next Time. Bbyez for now.

No comments: