Friday, August 05, 2005

Movies

This was a remake of The Longest Yard. But I found this a great movie, pretty interesting I give it a 5 out of 5.


Joel went to the local video store and they had videos 5 for $5 so he picked up 10. These are the movies we have seen so far. I really enjoyed Dr. Phibes, I was surprised by the twists and turns this movie had I wasn't expecting any of what was going on. I jumped and got scared as well at parts. It was amazing and a real nail biter! I recommend this movie to anyone that loves old horror movies! I give it a 5 outta 5!

This is a great movie! I love comics and superheroes and all that good stuff. This movie was incredible! I was surprised at the turns it made. It was also quite funny, I give it a 4 out of 5.

Fiend without a Face... I enjoyed this movie quite interesting for a old movie. Back in 1989 I can see this movie being a scary one and a nail biter, Now this movie is just funny. I give it a 3.5 out of 5.

No comments: