Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Shopping!

Sunday myself and Peggy ( my mother in law ) went shopping again!
I love going shopping with her we are like 2 kids in a candy store =P
We have the same taste and we have so much fun!!
First stop was lunch at Applebee's....

For a Appetizer we had:

VEGGIE PATCH PIZZA
This ultra-thin pizza topped with mushrooms, creamy spinach, artichoke hearts, fresh tomatoes and the perfect blend of Italian cheeses and herbs.

Then for lunch she had:

MESQUITE CHICKEN SALAD
Grilled mesquite-seasoned chicken breast is tossed with mixed greens, tomatoes, corn, black beans, jalapeno peppers and red onions. Tossed in a spicy barbecue ranch dressing.

Then for lunch I had:

CRISPY ORANGE CHICKEN BOWL
Breaded boneless chicken breast is delicately spiced and covered in a spicy-sweet orange glaze. Served in a big bowl over almond rice pilaf and a flavorful mixture of mushrooms, broccoli, red peppers, sugar snap peas and shredded carrots.

We where so stuffed half way though our lunch we couldn't eat no more...
So we decided to take what was left to Joel at work and pop in and say HI...
He was SHOCKED he didn't know we where coming...
He was excited though let me tell you .. hehe..
Also very happy!
After we said our bye byes to Joel we headed out Shopping!
We started out at this one store * can't remember the name now * but I call it the local Wiccan/Witchcraft/New Age Store.
It was awesome.. The clothes where amazing and beautiful.. They had cloaks, dresses, pants with great designs on them and shirts too. Some of the pants looked like the ones you see from India And the shirts too... Joels mom bought a few cause they had her size. Me? Nope nothing in my size *cwies* Well the cloaks could of fit and a few other things but I wasn't going to spend $100+ on that... They also had incensee, tarot cards, runes, pictures, rings and other jewelry it was awesome and much more...
Well after about a hour or so in there we then took off to the fragrance store well they where closed so we then headed to the thrift store... ( We are big bargain hunters !! )
Oh and did we find bargains!!
Peggy got a bunch of great outfits for her... !!!
I like wearing t-shirts around the house and for sometime now Joel and I been trying to find summer dresses for me to wear around the house instead because with Bruce ( our roomy ) Joel and I don't want me to run around like that when Bruce is home. I don't anyways but it would be nice to have a dress or 2 but in this case about 3-4 =)
I got one that's like a purplish brown * more purple then brown tho * tie dyed with Suns on it! I got another Dark red one for the fall, and other Blue and white one, a tan tank top and a black dress shirt..We hit bargains there..Then after about another couple hours in that store we decided okay time to get Peggy's husband his glasses fixed with safeties on them. Then after that time to head home =)
After 5 hours of shopping, eating, visiting Joel and much more.. * not all at once of course time all together * We decided to go home cause Joel would be off work soon and Peggy had to get home to make dinner because we know Ed wont make it himself =P Well neither would Joel but you know ;) ..You know I am teasing love =P
Well that was Sunday... Well also when Peggy and I where driving I had my window down and because it rained so much the night b4 there was puddles EVERYWHERE... a car drove by us when we where waiting on a red light and drove so fast it splashed his puddle under his car though our window and on me ! YUCK ! It was funny though!!
Also on the way home we decided to take the top off the car and let the wind go though our hair again it was so much fun! Can't wait to do this again...
Then Wed Joel and I are going to the ZOO!
There is a HUGE White Tiger there!! Im going to take lots of pics!!
Then next week or the week after we are going to go to worlds of fun because I havn't been on a roller coaster and Joel wants to take me on my first one!! Im so excited I can't wait!!!

I also took this quiz I found on shopping my results are:

Ka-ching, Ka-ching! We'd be willing to bet the cash register that you're a deal-huntin', discount-lovin' shopper à true Bargain Betty. You have a real nose for value, and you know the location of every outlet mall in your tri-state area. Let's put it this way we wouldn't want to get in your way when you're elbowing toward the sale racks. Of course, that doesn't mean you sacrifice quality just to save a few bucks. On the contrary you're willing to spring for the good stuff when it's worth it; after all, it's a better deal in the long run, since you won't have to replace it as often. Plain and simple, you're a smart shopper, and that's a great thing to be. Happy shopping!

If you wanna take this quiz go to: http://web.tickle.com/tests/standard/shopping.jsp

Well I am off ......

No comments: