Thursday, April 05, 2007

Emotions

Well it's Thursday night, just sitting here chatting with my best friend and trying to keep warm. Right now just feeling so emotional. I am so tired of the way my life is right now, don't get me wrong I love being at home alot and taking care of the house it's just the feelings to the people that are around me are not there. I just want to be left alone. I mean feelings are there to some but to others it feels just "meh" to me.

I want to go somewhere warm, I want to visit friends and family. Heck I dunno part of me wants a family but this isn't the time for that. I just want someone to hold me and tell me I'll be fine, that things are gonna be alright. I get those words from my friends daily over the computer and it's wonderful but... I just want someone to say it to me face to face and do that. Maybe I am to old fashioned I don't know.

I have so many things going though my mind right now, 95% of them I cant' blog because it wouldn't be fair right now to some.


... since my emotions are everywhere so is this blog >_<

No comments: