Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Updates & Stuff

Well another day
I started getting more hours at work
I need to get Salem fixed, flea meds, Hair dye and other needs ... I need, you get the idea.
Nothing new really same shit another day just working more hours, getting more and more tired. I do really miss being at home.
But I have my reasons.
I just hope I can last.
Last time I was working so much I got really depressed to the point of crying everyday because I was so tired and didn't wanna go to work.
After so long I get like that, don't know why probably because it's something I don't want to do, I want to be at home taking care of the house and the people I love and care about.
I don't mind working part time though.
Gah!
I gotta do this, I just need/want some help encouragement maybe I dunno.
Okay so this blog sucks
..............
anyways, city of heroes/villains time

No comments: