Tuesday, April 17, 2007

RIP Aunt Shirley :(

I just got news yesterday from my cuz that my Aunt Shirley passed away.
Again I didn't know she was sick, the same thing happened when my Aunt Joyce passed away, I didn't even know she was sick.
With Aunt Joyce I found out from my ex boyfriends mom, at least family told me this time yes but it would of been nice to know my Aunt Shirley was sick for the past 5 years. I could of least went to visit her or something.
What sucks even more is I would LOVE to go back home for a visit right now, my cuz told me about Grandma being sick a couple months ago with Leukemia. Thing is with her age (91) they wont treat her or tell her about it. Which I can kinda understand. The doc's also believe that she will pass of old age before it takes full effect over her body.
Yesterday I was sitting here crying, wondering if my life could get any worse. Lately between everything it just gets more and more... just makes me wanna scream you know?
Well as I been told by many life will be looking up soon and I have my hopes and dreams that they will, I also have my beliefs they will. I been just so tired and not happy lately. Only thing that makes me happy at this point is playing City Of Heroes/Villains and talking with friends and doing my own thing. Work has been fun lately but meh its work.
Anyways I just had to vent a bit get things out, I know there is more but I'll leave that tucked away, I hope everyone is having a great day!

No comments: