Tuesday, April 24, 2018

Weight Loss & Updates!


I started wrestling school last week!

I also been working on some of my side by sides for comparison to see how things have gone in the last year to the last 2 years, even with as many set backs as i had due to death in the family, multiple times to many other things I still kept going forward, even if i had to take a few weeks off to grieve and get though everything.

This year so far, in January, I said goodbye for now to Salem as she passed away in my arms taking her last breaths.

Sometimes life can kick us down, even if our legs are a little wobbly as we try to stand tall, those of us around us can help us by being our support beams.

In the start i looked back at some old medical papers, I was pushing 400+ at my heaviest times, today 235. I was over 100 inches in my waist wearing 5-6x clothes in mens now to wearing a XL or L depending on the make, but in womens sizes not mens, to having 40+ inches in my thighs and arms. Thighs today are down to a 21" and arms are 16". Still got a lot of work to do but im ready to keep going and doing it. I carry around now 116lbs of muscle mass, which is exciting, all my progress is! Even the 3 inches I grew in height!

Going from that girl that was made fun in high school, fun of for being in shape doing sports/weight lifting/track to being told no guys would ever want me cause i was such a tomboy. To then gaining 200+lbs after graduation and having guys flock, to who I am now. Not changing only physically but mentally too! There was a lot of work i needed to do with my confidence and self esteem.

Even in 2016 listening to a trainer at planet fitness and gaining 50lbs back in 6 months him telling me to EAT MORE, i didn't give up! I kept going and did my own thing! and to know i wasn't the ONLY person he said that too & same results happened, yeah well hes not at PF anymore lol!

Also My friend Valerie said that said she would cosplay Hellcat when I cosplay She-Hulk.... She-Hulk needs her gains and losses and to meet her goals, so lets do this!

Pic on the left was taken about 3 years ago.
Pic on the right was yesterday before wrestling school.
Ive been stuck with 235lbs for a few months now, i get losses then gains tossed at me in muscle mass, inches lost but then gained putting on muscle, its a endless cycle it seems but this summer marks 3 years of being back on track & I am hoping to be outta the 200s at some point, but its just a number.
I do feel better not only physically but mentally too.
Having the support I do not only from my husband but my friends and rest of my family.
I haven't fallen backwards and given up this time, I am just gonna keep going forward.
Again thanks to all my family and friends for their support
and wrestling friends that inspire me!
With out all of you i wouldn't be where I am today 


No comments: