Wednesday, January 12, 2005

Relationships

Well here is something I'd like to write about: Relationships

~ This Is A Idea Of The Relationship I Long For ~

Well I grew up with my grandparents for many years and still to this day I look up to them and there love. Its shown me a lot though the years. They are still doing well they been together for over 60 years now and over the years I have gotten to be with them and know them for my grandparents who accually Im proudly to call my mother and father since my mother and father where basically not there for me but they have rubbed off on me over the years... Well what im looking for is a man that can be: honest, loyal, with a good sense of humor, down to earth, and be open minded, mature but then also has a wild side to him, great smile, also has great eyes that always make me melt when I look in them, sweet, kind, caring, non-judgmental, responsible, affectionate, who also has a sensitive side and not afraid to show it, Great personality, and knows what he wants/needs, Just to name a few things.... I've learned over the years with all that and even with my grandparents that true beauty comes within not by just looking at a person. To NEVER Judge anyone by there looks. When you find the true beauty on the inside you will also find it on the outside. You also have to love yourself before you can even think of loving someone else. I have always got looked down on in my younger years. But now that I have grown up all the people that have looked down on me or judged me upon my looks are now in shock for who I have become over the years. This is there loss not mine.

~ Where would I love to see myself in 5-10 years?

Well I would love to be married with a family. If I had to work I would but Id love to be a stay at home mother or work part time and stay home. That way I could help build mine & my future hubby *whoever that maybe* children's self esteem as well as all other things and most of all give them what I longed for growing up: a mother and father who will always be there for them, stand by them and so much more for them no matter what. Having a love that will survive anything and everything. House, Car and all that good stuff.

I thought I rant about that today = o)

No comments: