Saturday, January 01, 2005

Pain & Happy New Years!

Well my New Years plans with my adopted sister....
HA! She didn't call I had a feeling she wouldn't oh well...
BUT ...
HAPPY NEW YEARS TO YOU ALL!

Well I went to take a nap last night around 8pm I couldn't sleep. I've had a really bad ear infection the past few days. It got to the point where I couldn't even put my head down and my one side of my face felt totally numb cause of the pain. I got a message from one of my online friends I hadn't met yet but talked to a few times. I told him what was going on and the pain was so bad I couldn't take it. I had to go to the clinic. He came and got me but when we arrived at the clinic they where closed. They are usually open to 8pm but tonight they closed early both did. So last resort was the hospital emergency room. He said why don't we try shoppers first. *Drug Store Here in Canada for those who don't know* So we got some ear drops from the pharmacist. Thanks again sweetie for buying them. We sat and talked for a bit then went to the park and talked some more. It turned into a arkward meeting because meeting on a emergency like that but it was all good. Thanks again Hun!

Other then that I slept though the ball drop I was mad! Cause I wanted to see Amy Lee Perform. Oh well I got her CD I will listen to it now. Well no one is chatting online I'm waiting for my friend in California to talk but he must be working at his PC.

Well for now while waiting for him to talk I am going to play my PS2 and play catch with Scyko. Yes a cat that likes to play fetch she does it just like a dog too. So funny yet cute.

Im out!

No comments: