Friday, December 31, 2004

New Plans!

Well Samantha's mother in law hurt herself so they wont be able to make it. That's kewl though there is always next time. So ... No worries Sam You know I still Wuv Ya!

My adopted sister FINALLY! Gets ahold of me. She asked me to go there to her man's place. I don't know yet have to wait and see cause I got a really bad earache and I wanna drink but cant cause of the pain meds and other drugs. Also when I go outside my ear hurts SO MUCH more!

But she knows a lot on past life regression and with me having SO MUCH deja Vu lately I need to know what my past life/lives is/are about. Because they say when u have deja vu that's what it usually means you or someone close to you can/could have a past life/lives and you can figure it out. You just got to know the people that know or can tell you and my lovely adopted sister knows. There is quite a few things I been needing to know and myself and someone else close to me knows why.

Well Im waiting for my pizza. Should be here soon. Whole Wheat Thin Crust, Sweet Chili Sauce instead of regular sauce, Broccoli, Chicken, mushroom, and Feta Cheese instead of Regular cheese. I usually get extra Broccoli on one half then extra chicken on the other but Richard was in hurry to order tonight so he couldn't hit those extra buttons. Oh well mushroom it is. Its all good I guess Im just hungry!!

Well Im out if u wanna see where I order my pizza go to: www.pizzapizza.ca

Buh-Byez =^.^=

Oh $hit Pizza's here gotta run b4 the guy rings the bell off the hook!

No comments: