Friday, December 24, 2004

Smile Gosh Darn It!

Heh! That's all I been hearing today. Tina Smile don't worry about it. Smile girl things will get better. I told a friend of mine all I wanted was or is to find love again he said to me: "I'm sure you will, you're a gorgeous sexy woman...you won't be single for long" Heh! Yea well thanks again Greg for the smile you have stuck on my face for tonight and I know it will stick there until and for each time I talk to you. No complaints I'm glad. But I hope we talk again soon and you enjoy the pictures I sent you too you silly goose! Also if u still wanna meet and go for the hot chocolate and get that snowball tossed at you as well let me know! But if your lucky and strong enough maybe I will let you kick my ass that's if you can! *giggles* So I'm happy now I been wanting to dance around now. Greg why did u have to be tired LOL I wanted to go out now... jk.. NP soon enough I will get you with that snowball. Like I said I promise I will get you! Well I gotta go get a few things done now then off to bed see what tomorrow is going to bring I can't wait Im excited. Happy Christmas Eve!

No comments: