Saturday, December 25, 2004

Merry Christmas!

Well it is now December 25th. Finally Christmas is here and soon to be gone with a new year. I think the new year is going to be so much better then this year. Geez! I hope to damn so. Only thing that was good about this year was:

My Grandfather turned 90
My Grandmother turned 88
City of Hero's
My friends I have met though City Of Hero's
My new friends I have met online & offline
I quit Tim Hortons finally after 4 years of HeLL
Talking and getting to know Greg
Hopefully meeting him too so I can get him with the snow!
Then somethings that I can't mention.

The bad things:

Heh! Don't want to remember and besides Id Be here all day listing them.

But I hope finally in the new year people will quit pushing me aside for work I been applying for and accually see I need WORK! Other then that.....

Greg your getting 3 snowballs now! I decided 3 because 2 Im going to toss at you plus you keep telling me about that cute ass of yours so I gotta toss one there too! LoL!

Well Its now 3:30am and I still can't sleep I tired to stay up all day so I could sleep tonight but I ended up taking a nap! Grr! Now I got to try and stay awake or take a nap soon so I can be awake to cook that damn Turkey! Well Im sending off a ecard to someone very special = ^.^= Then I am off to try and take a nap -.-


No comments: