Tuesday, December 28, 2004

New Years ... What to do?

New years... Well I been talking to a guy from Detroit, MI I live across the border. I been talking to him for the last few weeks on and off and he said that he would meet any family or friends b4 we went or if we went to NYC ... Because he offered to pay for a trip to NYC with him for new years. I asked him, "how we getting there?" he told me his plane. I've never flown b4 and I wanna get to know him more im just scared id be left there... He said no he would never do that... But I so wanna get to know him more... Not much time to before new years but I dunno im still trying to decide if I do wanna go or what. I really wanna ask if I can bring a friend and if he lets me that will be a ++ for sure...Then id go no questions asked or thoughts running though my head as they are now!! But I haven't met him yet and I wanna travel so I dunno what im going to do but I will post what I decide either way.

No comments: