Wednesday, December 29, 2004

Love Hurts!

Sorry! Another Night Another Rant! If that's what you wanna call it.

Why does love have to hurt. I mean sure its been almost 2 weeks since I talked to the person I love and reason why he wont talk to me cause it hurts him as well I do understand the distance etc... But it hurts worse not hearing from him and knowing he is ok. He said he will still talk to me and then before he leaves he says I can't it hurts to much and just know I am doing this because I love you. I know he is going though a lot right now getting on his feet by looking for a job etc... I told him I would stand by him no matter what but I hope everything get situated soon! Because I miss him and love him so much its killing me! I gotta find a job pay and save money. Im going crazy here. I just hate the idea everyone is still busy with the holidays or not looking for anyone right now! As of right now I would take a job anywhere if they offered to pay for all my travel etc... To get to these places. I could apply in Colorado, California, or Florida. At this point I don't care! I want work! I need money! Well Im going to sign off its almost 2am. I need sleep cause knowing in the morning it will be laundry time...!

Good Night ~ To All The People I Love That Sit Close To My Heart! You Know Who You Are!

No comments: