Wednesday, January 12, 2005

Second Chances

Today I'm going to talk about second chances in life.
A lot of people do get second chances some people pass them by while others take that chance while others don't realize it.
You have to realize/know everything in life happens for a reason.
Weather it be to remembering a old flame you had and contacting them again or starting fresh on your own after a relationship/marriage you had for years and years.
Whatever the case maybe take that chance because you don't know what will happen let alone out come until you try it.
The first step is always the scary step but you will get though it with the love and support of friends and family.

I write this because I am going though the something right now. Taking that first step after a relationship of four and a half years. Being contacted by a old flame. Getting out on my own. Trying to find a job. Looking into getting into college. Just something to get this part in my life started. I know with the meeting I have tomorrow I will know more and have more information of who, what, where, when, why and so much more of my situation. Yes I will amit I am afraid to take this first step. I have never been on my own and most of all I have no one to help me pick myself up if I fall or crash and burn. My grandparents live in a retirement home and cannot help me. All they can do is love me and that is more then enough from them. They are turning 89 and 91 this year they have enough to worry about I am sure. My dad heh I don't want to go there. I have my younger brother but he is only 17. Sisters nope. My real mother she don't know I exist with her mental condition of scitsophrenia *SP* not sure if I spelt that right.

Well either way I know I do have friends that may not be near me but I know they love and support me. So that's always a plus. Um.... Well its now almost noon I gotta get back to job searching and get my stuff together for my meeting tomorrow. I hope all goes well cause I am nervous. On a better note Jeremy called me last night * My Aussie Guy * I missed talkin to him so talking to him got my spirits up more.

Chau for now!

No comments: