Sunday, January 16, 2005

Bored !

Oh My!! I am so bored! I been sitting here all day. I got nothing to do I been watching football but my eyes can't take much more of the TV. Everyone who is online is Away or busy. Which is no biggie. Richard's been miserable * When isn't he * LOL.... We have talked about ordering food which I hope is soon! Because I am hungry. We where talking about ordering from CasaMia there website is:

http://www.casamiapizzeria.ca/

They got awesome food. Last time I tried to order it said the phone number was no longer there. So I hope this time it is there cause there food is the best! I been playing with the City Of hero's Hero Planner again today organizing my characters for whenever I get the game back. Emailed a few people. Played with my cats and surfed the web. What for your thinking. Heh whatever came to my head. Sex positions, Super Nintendo Emulators and Romz and anything really.

Well another rant for the day =oP
I want to go out and play =^.^=
Okay I'm off
Maybe to find more quiz's cause u know Im a Quiz Whore
LOL
Chau

No comments: