Monday, July 16, 2007

The Mushy Stuff . . . .

When he wakes up in the morning and I am still asleep give me those few extra moments to sleep while he goes and gets his bathroom stuff out of the way that way when I wake up we don't have to fight and argue over it.

When he comes to wake me up he kisses me on the forehead and tackles me playfully to make me smile and laugh, I will playfully tackle him back making silly faces to make him laugh as well.

When we sit and have morning coffee, I bring him his coffee and say mornin handsome or have it on the run he smiles and tells me how beautiful I am even though we both have bed head.

When I hand him his lunch and coffee for work we will kiss and tell one another that we love each other with a smile and a be safe.

During one of his breaks he calls to say hello just cause, even if he can't get in touch with me at the time he will leave a msg on my voice mail, if he leaves a voice mail I will send him one back or a cute text msg :)

When he comes home from work that evening and I am cooking or baking or in whatever I am doing he will come up and let me know he is proud of me by pulling me close and giving me a big hug, I will give him his slippers and bring him his dinner.

When he goes out with his friends hes not afraid to kiss me goodbye in front of them or tell me he loves me

When we have quiet moments together we will look each other in the eyes and he will touch my hair/face before he kisses me while I have my arms around him and cuddled up with him.

Forgive one another when we do/say stupid things, there bound to happen.

Make one another laugh.

Make one another smile.

Make one another feel safe.

Stay up all night with one another when one or the other is sick

When you make promises to one another keep those promises

Let one another know how important you are to each other.

When you tell each other you love one another, love each other like you've never loved someone before.

When you make one another a promise, any kinda promise, keep them no matter what.





More to come soon!

No comments: