Tuesday, July 24, 2007

42 Things Rarely Asked :


1. Have you ever been searched by the cops?
nope

2. Do you have any weird sleeping habits?
hrmm, I don't think so...

3. When was the last time you've been swimming in a lake?
like uh... i dont remember it was so long ago lol

4. Would you rather sleep with someone, or alone?
Someone

5. Where is the Wizard of Oz?
Somewhere over the rainbow ;)

6. Do you consider yourself creative?
Sure

7. Do you think O.J. killed his wife?
I don't know I didn't pay attention to that honestly

8. Christina Aguilera or Britney Spears?
Christina- that girl can sing!!<-- word


9. Do you stay friends with your ex? Depends on which one.... my last one b4 my husband... naw not really... one before that... yeah kinda.... which ex are ya talkin about lol... ?

10. Do you know how to play poker? somewhat

11. Have you ever been awake for 48 hours straight? YES! 72 hrs as well!

12. What's your favorite commercial? I havn't had tv in over a hear so I dont know lol

13. What type of food do you eat the most? Quick foods like poptarts, burgers, tv dinners... unless its a day off and i remember to take meat outta the freezer :p

14. When was the last time you had a lot of fun? Last nite Dungons & Dragons tabletop, i kicked ASS!

15. Have you ever had a Choco Taco? uh no.. what is it?

16. The Boston Red Sox or the New York Yankees? not sure

17. What kind of underwear do you have on? Fruit of the looms !

18. How often do you remember your dreams? Most of the time

19. When was the last time you laughed so hard you cried? Last Friday i think it was with Mabel and what she said LOL dirty dirty girl :P

20. What is your biggest fear? death.. um... few things

21. What's the one thing on your mind right now? getting rid of this headache

Mabel Ate 22!!!

23. Do you put salt on a turkey dinner? No. I don't put salt on anything.

24. Do you always wear your seat belt? You know it!

25. What cell service do you use? When I did have my phone... Sprint... I want my phone back i miss it :(

26. Do you like bananas? Yes, they make awesome banana bread.

27.Have you ever almost gotten into a car accident? I have been in couple

28. What do you wear to bed? t-shirt :p

29. Been caught stealing? nope

30. Do you know how to play pool? kinda i think 31.Do you like scary movies? I do !!

32. Do you truly love someone? yes!!

33. Bluegrass or rap? depends.. whos singing :P

34. If you could sleep with one famous person, who would it be? Hehehe, secerts!!

35. Skim, 1%, 2%, or whole? I perfer 2% but Joel buys 1% cause its cheeper >_>

36. What food do you find disgusting?
liver

37. Windows or Macintosh?
windows !!

38. Did you ever play, "I'll show you mine, if you show me yours"?
who hasn't!!

40. Have you ever stood up for someone you hardly knew?
yes

41. Have you ever sung in front of the mirror?
yes

42. Last one who slept in the same bed as you?
Joel and our 5 kitties... Salem, Slayer, Scyko, Bubbles, and Olivia!

No comments: