Sunday, July 01, 2007

Questions.....

1. Where were you at 3:18pm yesterday?
Playing City Of heroes

2. How did you get the idea for your MySpace name?
Evey - its a highschool nickname

3. What song are you listening to right now?
nothing

4. What color is your phone?
white

5. Do you click on pop-ups?
ummm, NO

6. Do you own an iPod?
no

7. What was the first thing you thought this morning?
So freaken tired...

8. Is the person you have a crush on older or younger than you?
older

9. What did you do last night?
playing city of heroes

10. What’s your favorite memory from this weekend?
spending time with my friends from AZ

11. What are the last two digits of your phone number?
78

12. What was the last thing that you had to eat?
Nachos & Cheese Dip

13. Who is the last that you hugged?
Joel

14. What was the last movie you watched?
I don't remember now! Frap it was so freaken good too!

15. What do you dislike at the moment?
I rather not say but I am really not happy about ..... most of ya know :p

16. What food are you craving?
nothing right now

17. What did you dream last night?
It was freaky, I had a dream of being trapped in a room then running from a crazy person >_<

18. What was the last TV show you watched?
I Don't have tv....

19. What is your favorite piece of jewelry?
My heart necklace & my amber braclet.. i love em both <3

20. Name 2 ppl on your Top Friends who are most like you?
Shy & Mabel

21. Do you always lock your door?
yes!

23. Are you on any medication?
no

24. What side of the bed do you sleep on?
On the whole thing! I sleep by myself, well unless Joels home and im sleeping then usually where I want.. but I usually perfer the wall side if there is one :)

25. What color shirt are you wearing?
Burgendy

26. What is your favorite frozen treat?
frozen yogert!

27. How many Piercings/tattoos do you have?
4 piercings

28. What's your favorite store?
Bath & Body Works!

30. Who's someone you haven't seen in a while and miss?
My grandparents, Id also like to take a trip to AZ to visit Mabel & bunches of other friends

31. What was the last text you sent?
omw home

32. Do you care what people think about you?
i dont care what people think

33. Have you ever done something to make trouble?
I am trouble ;) but no i havn't done something in awhile

34. Where do you wish you were right now?
I really wanna visit grandma & grandpa or my friends in AZ

35. What is your font color on AIM/MSN?
black

36. Where do you live?
Missouri

37. Have you ever moshed?
yea good times :)

39. Do you like the person who posted this last?
I don't remember who it was.. honestly... I copied and pasted and let it sit on my desktop for a week, im sorry but I know I really like the person ya :)

40. Do you know their birthday?
no

41. What is the thing that you would most like to change about you?
I like who I am, but losing some more weight.. hmm few things nothign major tho.

42. What words do you say a lot?
heyas, have a good one, eh... few :)

43. What do you smell like right now?
pink grapefruit body spray

44. What is your favorite color?
black, blue, red, green, purple.. few ;)

45. Do you like mustard?
yes

46. What do you tell yourself when times get hard?
ah shit, I can get though this, done it b4 :)

47. Would you ever sky dive?
dunno

48. What color is your pillow case?
purple

49. If you could say something to your ex what would it be?
nothing

50. Who was the last person you saw with their shirt off?
Joel

51. Do you enjoy giving hugs?
yes, a hug a day is good for a person :) makes em feel good

52. Have you ever been to Australia?
no

53. Do you own a digital camera?
yup

54. What celebrities do people say you look like
can't remember now

55. Who is your favorite Star Wars character?
Yoda!

56. Does it annoy you when someone says they'll call but don't?
sometiems ya

57. Are you a jealous person?
no

58. What was the last thing you typed?
ummm,O.o .... the answer to the last question

59. Do you ever feel guilty about eating meat?
nope

60. If you were born the opposite gender, what would your name be?
I don't know accually :)

No comments: