Tuesday, July 31, 2007

KoRn

I added some KoRn to my play list once again, I been trying to mix up all the music I like over time but for awhile they didn't have whole KoRn songs that I could add they where always bits and pieces but FINALLY they have some full songs!

Korn has been a big part of my life.. you prolly wonder why

If any of you know KoRn you prolly know Johnathan's childhood and how it was for him, I understand fully what he went though because I went though it all too, just a few things a bit different but I do understand, KoRn's music helped me realize these things where not my fault and listening to Jon sing his memories and get out his anger though the music again also helped me a great deal.

I wouldn't be where I am today if I didn't have Korn in my life during those dark times.

One song will always remind me of the day I sat and sang it with it playing in the background. (It's on my play list too)

" Kill You "

The words rang true at the time in my life when I sang this song, I will never forget the day my friends came home from school and I was singing this song I was so angry and crying I didn't' even know they where standing behind me until my friend Scott walked up behind me and called to me, I shoved him outta the way not knowing who he was because I was so upset and blinded by tears. That was the day my friends found out about my childhood.

Jon Davis is one of my heroes and I love him dearly, I want to thank him and Korn for the great music they continue to make! I seen them back in 2002 in Detroit, I would LOVE to see them again and again and they are coming to my area soon and I want to go SO FREAKING BAD! But I have a few bills I need to pay for first unfort :(

But his music I will always listen to because its like his music explains how I feel daily, again thank you :)

No comments: