Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Updates, Life, Everything!

Wow, been awhile since I posted
But here goes nothing :)

Well as of today I am off work until Friday I have to work 3hrs that day then I am off for another week and a bit.

It's all good :)

I been camping in our spare room with Salem since yesterday when she got home from the vets, I got her spay yesterday and I did this same exact thing couple months ago when I got Scyko spay so until Salem's better I will be sleeping on this mattress and having my compy right in front of me as well as giving Salem a lot of Attention like I was doing to Scyko.
But they always get a lot of attention anyways :)

As far as work, its been great, still in line for a promotion, not sure when but hopefully soon!
They had a deal where we could fill up a big bag with product of whatever we could fit for $5 limit of 2 per person, omg! I got so much stuff, my xmas shopping is done!

As far as home, things been great, got my privacy back :)
Hubby and I been doing a lot of different things together when we are not working like...
Movies, Lunch, Dinner, Games... Just hanging out and having fun!

I guess time will tell, his dad is also moving in with us soon.

Well I just took the cone off Salem so she would perk up a bit, it worked, she ate and still waiting for her to drink something but no luck yet...

She's healing nicely :)

I'm Happy :)

Oh and I also got Sailor Moon Box Set I !!
I am so happy about that, it's got all the ep's up to the beginning of S, then I am gonna get the second box set so I'll have the rest of the S series and Star's and another set of the movies, then I just gotta find the live action series and my goal of collecting them all will be complete!

Oh and I also pre-ordered Heroes Season I for $38 !!

WOOT! :D

No comments: