Monday, August 13, 2007

Ooops....

Bad blogger

Yeah Yeah
I know I havn't updated in awhile

I been camping out in my spare room for almost a week with Salem now.
First few days was rough, she had trouble sleeping thus made me as well. It's all good though. I think she was just upset she wasn't with the other cats and she could scence them outside the door and hear them.
She still gets touchy cause she still can but not as much.
But she is doing much better now and healing very nice.
I Finally got a decent amount of sleep Saturday, it was nice to finally get some. Well meaning I was getting like maybe 2-3hrs a day for the past week, yeah that 8hrs was perfect!
Last night was rough again, I hope I can get more sleep before Dungons and Dragons tonight, and feel better.
Yesterday I don't know why but I tossed in a pot roast and started to cook some burgers for hubby for dinner, as soon as I smelt the grease I ran to the bathroom and tried to vomit but I just woke up I had nothing to get sick with....

Anyways....

City of heroes been fun, ran Quarterfield last night with Toy and Yoshi as well as others. It was pretty fun and we where being silly so we wouldn't go crazy cause it is a long task force (TF) we finished it in 7hours and 11 minutes. Pretty good timing!

We talked about getting team cookie back on track because we havn't done so since Athena Storm, Phil and Freezer Toy was on the venture to 50. Now I am itching to get Sonica there. She is a few bubs from 40 at the moment.

She is alot of fun in teams but soloing puts me to sleep. I don't know why it just does. I think I was spoiled with hubby's Illusion/Empathy Controller Pinky when he played.

Well I think I am gonna log in game for a bit, see whats going on then prolly take a nap cause I am gonna need it with D&D tonite. I will be doing my rolls from the bedroom since Salem and I are still camping out.

Anyways I am out for now!

~Noire~

No comments: