Thursday, August 23, 2007

Updates, Life, Everything!

Well It's now Thursday, things been getting better.
I talked to my boss today and she said if I open my availability to everyday all day, it's a possible for sure promotion to a customer sales lead which could mean more cash and more hours which is perfect! For what hubby and I want :)
I haven't been so depressed anymore I been getting happier and happier everyday with life changing but changing for the better.
Bruce FINALLY moved out!
That was my biggest depressed issue was him living here and being a fucking pig!
Excuse my language =P
Next step though is getting my licence, cause I will need that for my job among prolly a few other things too, not sure what though.
What else been going on?
Not to much, work, eat, sleep, City Of Heroes and chatting with friends, and of course hanging out with hubby weather it be movies, Dungeons and Dragons or whatever its been fun :)
Need to make some plans to go out with Jill sometime soon, been awhile since we done girly stuff =P
Salem is now recovered from her spay and shes back to crazy Lil Salem =P
Anyways I started a loaf of bread, prolly gonna get some game time in then go to bed earlier then normal cause I wanna get up earlier to watch a movie or something with hubby when he gets home :)

I'm out =P

No comments: