Saturday, February 17, 2007

Tell Me About Yourself, The Survey

Name: Tina

Birthday: 12-07-81

Birthplace: London Ontario

Current Location: Missouri

Eye Color: bluegrey

Hair Color: Nautrally Dark Blonde - Dyed a reddish color

Height: 5'4''

Right Handed or Left Handed: right

Your Heritage: German, British, Russian, Canadian and American

The Shoes You Wore Today: my bare feets

Your Weakness: tickling

Your Fears: being alone

Your Perfect Pizza: meat and cheese! Lots of it!

Goal You Would Like To Achieve This Year: Getting my cookbook finished, losing more
weight ... few other things

Your Most Overused Phrase On an instant messenger: eh? frap, lol, hehe, heh

Thoughts First Waking Up: Do I have to work today?

Your Best Physical Feature: I been told eyes and smile

Your Bedtime: when i feel like it

Your Most Missed Memory: Spending time with my grandparents, and my best friend

Pepsi or Coke: DEW! Its all about the dew baby!

MacDonalds or Burger King: fast food makes me sick. - ditto

Single or Group Dates: single

Lipton Ice Tea or Nestea: I make my own :)

Chocolate or Vanilla: chocolate

Cappuccino or Coffee: half and half

Do you Smoke: no - I quit at 18 - smoked since i was 11

Do you Swear: yup I do... bad I know

Do you Sing: i do yes :)

Do you Shower Daily: yup or every other

Have you Been in Love: yes

Do you want to go to College: yes... id love to but i can't afford it

Do you want to get Married: I am..

Do you belive in yourself: I do yes somedays and somedays Im not so sure but overall, yes :)

Do you get Motion Sickness: not that im aware

Do you think you are Attractive: I been told I am but me myself... sometimes

Are you a Health Freak: far from it

Do you get along with your Parents: I consider my grandparents my parents so yes i do :)

Do you like Thunderstorms: love is a more appropriate term... - ditto

Do you play an Instrument: Keyboard & Drums .... havn't in awhile though

In the past month have you Drank Alcohol: No I havn't

In the past month have you Smoked: Nope

In the past month have you been on Drugs: No unless Midol counts, heh

In the past month have you gone on a Date: Nope

In the past month have you gone to a Mall: yeah i work there...

In the past month have you eaten a box of Oreos: Nope, my homemade cookies!

In the past month have you eaten Sushi: No, I don't like seafood but a good friend
of mine has talked me into trying it... one day i think i will :)

In the past month have you been on Stage: nope

In the past month have you been Dumped: no

In the past month have you gone Skinny Dipping: i've never skinny dipped

In the past month have you Stolen Anything: no... i haven't stolen anything since i was a kid

Ever been Drunk: quite a few times

Ever been called a Tease: yes... o.o

Ever been Beaten up: No

Ever Shoplifted: when i was like 8

How do you want to Die: i don't know, death is scary

What do you want to be when you Grow Up: Stay at home mom, author of quite a few cookbooks...

What country would you most like to Visit: Japan

In a Boy/Girl..

Favourite Eye Color: doesn't matter to me

Favourite Hair Color: doesn't matter to me

Short or Long Hair: doesn't matter to me but i do like long hair

Height: taller then me lol

Weight: doesn't matter to me

Best Clothing Style: comfortable

Number of Drugs I have taken: only percription...

Number of CDs I own: i need more.. not sure how many i have though

Number of Piercings: 4 - in my ears 2 on each side

Number of Tattoos: none

Number of things in my Past I Regret: i don't really regret anything... everything is a learning experience... ditto

No comments: